Thread: Heard song in Forever 21

Tags: None
  1. skittlez said:

Quote Originally Posted by nhoney1 View Post
    try "mouthwash" by kate nash.
    thanks so much!!!
  2. dazzleddevil23 said:

Default forever 21 music

so i heard this song in forver 21 and it was like techno ish by a female artist singing and i dont look back i cant find the title or who sings it though any ideas?
  3. violetrosie said:

I was actually in Forever 21 today and I heard a song that's been stuck in my head all day... I think the last few lines in the chorus went something like... "Stop wasting time, you've got to let go" or something similar to that. Anyone know it?
  4. tunia82 said:

Quote Originally Posted by dazzleddevil23 View Post
    so i heard this song in forver 21 and it was like techno ish by a female artist singing and i dont look back i cant find the title or who sings it though any ideas?
    have you maybe found it?i am dying trying to find but no luck!

lollipop said:

Quote Originally Posted by dazzleddevil23 View Post
    Maybe it is
    Robyn ft Kleerup - With every heartbeat
    check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CegiU4ZGlA0
  6. SILLYBEETCH said:

Question forever 21 song

i was at forever 21 yesterday and i heard a song from "Athlete - Hurricane", but there was a song before it taht I cant remember how it went. Does anyone have any idea what it may be? thanks!
  7. rbaldwin said:

Default forever 21 song?

I was in Forever 21 today and I heard a song that went something like, "I will sit and try to listen..." A guy sung the song, and it was an upbeat indie song. A sales rep told me that it was off of DJ Brent's January cd, however I can't find the song tracks for his new cd. Can anyone help me?
  8. Missy27733 said:

Default Forever 21 Song

I was in Forever 21 the other day, and I heard a song that I recognized, but couldn't remember who it was by, nor can I remember a majority of the lyrics to find the song myself. I do think it's on The January CD but I'm not sure.

It's a male singer with a type of Hot Chip/ Klaxons type sound, and the chorus has something along the lines of Breathing Out and in repeated. if I remember correctly.

During the middle of the song, it gets interrupted by a crazy wave of Techno and I'm dying to find the song again.

Pleassse Help Me!

atmaestro said:

Please start new threads for different songs.

Thanks, atmaster
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title