"Right Decision"

Thread: "Right Decision"

Tags: None
  1. bettyjo said:

Wink "Right Decision"

I'm going through your list - trying to find this song I've heard at Forever 21 in Manhattan.
    I heard it just recently on the 28th of Jan 2012, and previously in the last 6 months or so.

According to the employees, the song might be called "Right Decision". It's female vocals, very upbeat, and she sings lyrics "For the first time, in a long time, I feel like I'm doing right (or I'm seeing the light?)" and "you can't say I'm making the wrong decison".

I really, really dig this song and I can't get it out of my head but google searches turn up nothing, neither does Shazam.

Any help you can give would be very very appreciateed.
  2. chouhone said:

aaah sorry I couldn't find it either! i'll try looking for it again (but I no longer work there so I can't go check). But it goes like "for the first time, in a long time, I feel like I feel liiiike...", right? I'll try my best again!
    Last edited by chouhone; 02-05-2012 at 11:10 AM.
  3. bettyjo said:

Yes! you are describing the right song.
    Who knew it would be so hard to track it down? If it ever comes to you, I'll be looking for your update :-). And if I figure it out you'll be the first to know.
    THANK YOU!!
  4. chouhone said:

@bettyjo: OMG I FOUND THE SONG YOU WANTED!!!! It's called The Right Direction by The Dirty Diamonds!!!!