"Girl I think your going crazy"

Thread: "Girl I think your going crazy"

Tags: None
  1. TheFabTomatoBoxFairy said:

Question "Girl I think your going crazy"

Okay I work at Kohl's and I'm usually in misses but today I had to work in Jr's.
    I heard a bunch of song today that I tried to write down a few lyrics for but couldn't find them when I typed the lyrics in google. So maybe you guys can help
    One's like
    "Girl I think your going crazy" or something, it was about a woman who was mad at her best friend who was telling her that her boyfriend was a cheater.
    The next was one that was like "A-A-Alpha and Omega" or something like that.
    Then another was one that has a catchy not hard rock beat and it says "So you wanna be a rockstar?" at the beginning of the chorus.
    The last was one I wasn't paying attention to til the last minute and all I heard was "I swear I didn't kill I'm just a starving singer." or something.
    If anyone knows any of these it be a lot of Help
    Also in misses there's to songs that play that I'd also like to fine one's like
    "My love will keep you warm." it sounds a bit like a remix or something and the other is about a boy that promises to marry this girl and the only lyric I can remember is "Your eyes are as green as the summer grass." and he goes on to describe her features in a similar matter. Please help?
  2. xomissbxo said:

Quote Originally Posted by TheFabTomatoBoxFairy View Post
    Okay I work at Kohl's and I'm usually in misses but today I had to work in Jr's.
    I heard a bunch of song today that I tried to write down a few lyrics for but couldn't find them when I typed the lyrics in google. So maybe you guys can help
    One's like
    "Girl I think your going crazy" or something, it was about a woman who was mad at her best friend who was telling her that her boyfriend was a cheater.
    The next was one that was like "A-A-Alpha and Omega" or something like that.
    Then another was one that has a catchy not hard rock beat and it says "So you wanna be a rockstar?" at the beginning of the chorus.
    The last was one I wasn't paying attention to til the last minute and all I heard was "I swear I didn't kill I'm just a starving singer." or something.
    If anyone knows any of these it be a lot of Help
    Also in misses there's to songs that play that I'd also like to fine one's like
    "My love will keep you warm." it sounds a bit like a remix or something and the other is about a boy that promises to marry this girl and the only lyric I can remember is "Your eyes are as green as the summer grass." and he goes on to describe her features in a similar matter. Please help?
    The third song you are looking for is called "Hollywood" by Michael Buble
  3. intaccess said:

Quote Originally Posted by TheFabTomatoBoxFairy View Post
    Also in misses there's to songs that play that I'd also like to fine one's like "My love will keep you warm." it sounds a bit like a remix or something
    Kay Starr - I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm (Stuhr Remix)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnlQ05LdpRQ

other is about a boy that promises to marry this girl and the only lyric I can remember is "Your eyes are as green as the summer grass." and he goes on to describe her features in a similar matter.
    Dido - Christmas Day
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMFzQhR9dJw