"Uh oh uh oh..."

Thread: "Uh oh uh oh..."

Tags: None
  1. darkfox268 said:

Question "Uh oh uh oh..."

This song was playing at kohls for about couple years ago. Forgive me for the lack of details. It's a female singer, and i'm remember her singing this over and over again througout the songs. It goes like this.. "Uh oh uh oh..." and I think its "I dont wanna go" after the uh oh uh oh part. I'm still searching online so if I remember any more detail I'll post more later.
  2. LaurenJez said:

Quote Originally Posted by darkfox268 View Post
    This song was playing at kohls for about couple years ago. Forgive me for the lack of details. It's a female singer, and i'm remember her singing this over and over again througout the songs. It goes like this.. "Uh oh uh oh..." and I think its "I dont wanna go" after the uh oh uh oh part. I'm still searching online so if I remember any more detail I'll post more later.

Could be:
    Stole my heart - Little & Ashley
    Us" - Regina Spektor
  3. darkfox268 said:

Quote Originally Posted by LaurenJez View Post
    Could be:
    Stole my heart - Little & Ashley
    Us" - Regina Spektor
    No, that's not the one. I think the music was made in the early 90's or late 80's. It's only a female singer and she keeps repeatin these words: Uh oh uh oh, no where to go
  4. bugmenot1 said:

It's only a female singer and she keeps repeatin these words: Uh oh uh oh, no where to go
    Uh oh, uh oh = Echo, echo?

"Echo" by Tristan Prettyman
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLUG4e0CnsI
  5. darkfox268 said:

Quote Originally Posted by bugmenot1 View Post
    Uh oh, uh oh = Echo, echo?

"Echo" by Tristan Prettyman
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLUG4e0CnsI
    No, its not it. Great song thought. I believe the song was made in late 1980's or in the 1990's. She keeps repeating Uh oh uh oh don't wanna go or no where to go. I heard in at kohls couple years ago.
  6. calcboy987 said:

No, that's not the one. I think the music was made in the early 90's or late 80's. It's only a female singer and she keeps repeatin these words: Uh oh uh oh, no where to go
    I'm looking for this song too. It sounds like it could be from the 80's, but our store doesn't play anything that's very old, so it's probably fairly new. If you figure out what the song is or hear it again and pick up any more words, please post it. The chorus with uh oh uh oh has been in my head for 3 days.
  7. bugmenot1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by calcboy987 View Post
    I'm looking for this song too. It sounds like it could be from the 80's, but our store doesn't play anything that's very old, so it's probably fairly new. If you figure out what the song is or hear it again and pick up any more words, please post it. The chorus with uh oh uh oh has been in my head for 3 days.
    What about this song?

"Pick Up The Phone" by Dragonette
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14BsjAqv-Vc
  8. calcboy987 said:

What about this song?

"Pick Up The Phone" by Dragonette
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14BsjAqv-Vc

Thank you...that was one of the songs I was looking for.

The other one I was looking for, I just found is called Remedy by Little Boots
  9. bugmenot1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by calcboy987 View Post
    Thank you...that was one of the songs I was looking for.

The other one I was looking for, I just found is called Remedy by Little Boots
    Your post didn't say anything about looking for two songs. You wanted Little Boots, I suggested Dragonette. I was wrong.
  10. calcboy987 said:

Your post didn't say anything about looking for two songs. You wanted Little Boots, I suggested Dragonette. I was wrong.
    I tried looking for the Dragonette song a week ago before I gave up...it jogged my memory when you found that one.

The work you do in hunting these songs down is greatly appreciated.