"if I could only see you one last time"

Thread: "if I could only see you one last time"

Tags: None
  1. eroxy0022 said:

Question "if I could only see you one last time"

I just worked my last shift at Kohl's for the summer and there is a song I've been trying to figure out for a while. I think its sort of new-ish. It has female vocals and is on the slower side. I'm having trouble remembering the lyrics. I think theres a part where it goes "if I could only see you one last time" or maybe its "if I could only look into your eyes" and theres something about innocence I think (but I could be completely wrong) and "in a world thats so unkind."

I know its not a lot of information but if anyone knows what I'm talking about help would be really appreciated! :]
  2. bugmenot1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by eroxy0022 View Post
    I just worked my last shift at Kohl's for the summer and there is a song I've been trying to figure out for a while. I think its sort of new-ish. It has female vocals and is on the slower side. I'm having trouble remembering the lyrics. I think theres a part where it goes "if I could only see you one last time" or maybe its "if I could only look into your eyes" and theres something about innocence I think (but I could be completely wrong) and "in a world thats so unkind."

I know its not a lot of information but if anyone knows what I'm talking about help would be really appreciated! :]
    "Cure For This" by Golden Smog
    http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/s/Cure+for+This/6GW57
  3. eroxy0022 said:

Quote Originally Posted by bugmenot1 View Post
    Yes. Thank you so much!