"I want to be your [something]..."

Thread: "I want to be your [something]..."

Tags: None
  1. diggsmcgee said:

Question "I want to be your [something]..."

I work at Kohls and tonight, while in the Mens Casual department I heard a song I never heard before. It wasn't slow, but it wasn't fast. It was mostly guitar, but there was a whole band playing the song. It was sung by a man. I tried real hard to remember lyrics but all I can remember is it was something about a guy telling someone he'll always be there for them... maybe... The refrain may have had a line that was something like "I want to [be there or do something for you]..." or possibly "I want to be your [something]..." Any help would be awesome. I don't work for another week... and when I'm not working I usually don't visit the store...
  2. bugmenot1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by diggsmcgee View Post
    I work at Kohls and tonight, while in the Mens Casual department I heard a song I never heard before. It wasn't slow, but it wasn't fast. It was mostly guitar, but there was a whole band playing the song. It was sung by a man. I tried real hard to remember lyrics but all I can remember is it was something about a guy telling someone he'll always be there for them... maybe... The refrain may have had a line that was something like "I want to [be there or do something for you]..." or possibly "I want to be your [something]..." Any help would be awesome. I don't work for another week... and when I'm not working I usually don't visit the store...
    It could be this song:

"That's What I'm Here For" by Jason Castro
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZyv6iGwJME
  3. diggsmcgee said:

Quote Originally Posted by bugmenot1 View Post
    It could be this song:

"That's What I'm Here For" by Jason Castro
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZyv6iGwJME
    Yup! Awesome! You're really good at this. Do you guys work in radio broadcasting or something or something? Nice! Thanks!