H&M yesterday in The Valley

Thread: H&M yesterday in The Valley

Tags: None
  1. mcsheeky said:

Default H&M yesterday in The Valley

Hi! I was in H&M yesterday in The Valley and I heard the tail-end of a super fun, up-beat, song. Male vocals, sounded EXACTLY like Brandon Flowers of The Killers. It sounded too "pop" to be the Killers but I thought it may be from Brandon's solo album , Flamingo. Since the album hasn't been released yet I can find lyrics or track samples. The only lyrics I can recall from the end of the song are "spiraling down" (he repeats it a couple of times). My next plan is to search the Bravery lyrics... HELP!!!

BTW, this site/forum ROCKS!!!
  2. jp12345 said:

Quote Originally Posted by mcsheeky View Post
    Hi! I was in H&M yesterday in The Valley and I heard the tail-end of a super fun, up-beat, song. Male vocals, sounded EXACTLY like Brandon Flowers of The Killers. It sounded too "pop" to be the Killers but I thought it may be from Brandon's solo album , Flamingo. Since the album hasn't been released yet I can find lyrics or track samples. The only lyrics I can recall from the end of the song are "spiraling down" (he repeats it a couple of times). My next plan is to search the Bravery lyrics... HELP!!!

BTW, this site/forum ROCKS!!!
    I've been hearing "Crossfire" from Brandon Flowers on the radio a lot lately which ends with "Lay your body down" being repeated six times. Could that be it?