I need to know who sings this song. Please help...

Thread: I need to know who sings this song. Please help...

Tags: None
  1. virgo10 said:

Question I need to know who sings this song. Please help...

Ok so I work at Kohls and there is this song that comes on at least once everyday that I work. I have asked all mo co-workers but no one can tell me the name of the song or the artist. The singer is a male and the song sounds like it might fall into the country genre. I think... The only lyrics I can think of are "...I think I love you enough to let you go". And he only sings this at the end of the song but he repeats it about 3 to 5 times. It's a slow somber song and his voice sounds sort of echo-ey... I hope someone out there can help me figure this out...

Thx!
    Last edited by virgo10; 02-14-2010 at 03:12 AM. Reason: spelling error
  2. bugmenot1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by virgo10 View Post
    Ok so I work at Kohls and there is this song that comes on at least once everyday that I work. I have asked all mo co-workers but no one can tell me the name of the song or the artist. The singer is a male and the song sounds like it might fall into the country genre. I think... The only lyrics I can think of are "...I think I love you enough to let you go". And he only sings this at the end of the song but he repeats it about 3 to 5 times. It's a slow somber song and his voice sounds sort of echo-ey... I hope someone out there can help me figure this out...

Thx!
    "See You Soon" by Luka Bloom
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOTbe5b3kHw