Song heard in Kohl's

Thread: Song heard in Kohl's

Tags: None
  1. tgulley said:

Question Song heard in Kohl's

I am a Kohl's employee and there is a song that I hear everyday when I am working. Can someone please help me find out the name and artist of the song? I think the name of the song is Slipping. I know it mentions something about slipping with your love. PLEASE HELP ME!

Steena said:

Quote Originally Posted by tgulley View Post
    I am a Kohl's employee and there is a song that I hear everyday when I am working. Can someone please help me find out the name and artist of the song? I think the name of the song is Slipping. I know it mentions something about slipping with your love. PLEASE HELP ME!
    Listen to Toby Lightman - Slipping
    I have no idea what music is like @ Kohl, so it's a wild guess

http://babiibee.imeem.com/music/jsd7...htman_slippin/
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?
  3. dmaiello@libcom.com said:

To tgulley I also am a kohls emloyess and have been looking for that same song since I started there. When I came across this website I click on the link from the message above and Steena is correct that is the song that is played at kohls.

Now, there is another song that is played too there that i like and just like that one I have no idea who sings it. From what I can tell, its a woman singer, (sounds like Toni Braxton) when the song first starts, it sounds like a clips from an old 1940's movie that says " I wil always love you" then goes into faster music. some of the lyrics i know are, Ohh baby save me yeah,,,,,from falling in love so soon.....i have looked and looked do not have any idea what this song is called, just know that i have only ever heard it at Kohls. pleae if anyone can help, i would appreciate it. thank