"you got to get close to the edge"

Thread: "you got to get close to the edge"

Tags: None
  1. 4rcarder said:

Question "you got to get close to the edge"

Im a kohls employee and there is a song about once a week every time i here it is stuck in my head for days I cant understand all the lyrics but it is a vary catchy,
    It sounds like a male singer with a very high pitch voice the only lyrics I can ever remember are "you got to get close to the edge" and repeats a few times
    another line is "Im ruin the day, ...", and "You keep on haunting me" or taunting me, i cant make it out. It sounds like he is singing about a party and a girl, who knows, someone please help it drives me crazy that i cant find this song.
    Last edited by 4rcarder; 10-09-2008 at 10:26 PM.
  2. codewarX said:

Quote Originally Posted by 4rcarder View Post
    Im a kohls employee and there is a song about once a week every time i here it is stuck in my head for days I cant understand all the lyrics but it is a vary catchy,
    It sounds like a male singer with a very high pitch voice the only lyrics I can ever remember are "you got to get close to the edge" and repeats a few times
    another line is "Im ruin the day, ...", and "You keep on haunting me" or taunting me, i cant make it out. It sounds like he is singing about a party and a girl, who knows, someone please help it drives me crazy that i cant find this song.
    Someone find this song too im looking for it but no luck in a part he sings about how shes a stranger until she gets into his car