Ok I need another song....

Thread: Ok I need another song....

Tags: None
  1. dmaiello@libcom.com said:

Question Ok I need another song....

I have heard another song that i here just about every nite at work. it starts out with a woman, (sounds like a clip from an old 50's movie) she say " i will always love you. then the music pick and back and forth her and a guy say i love you, i think i love and so on.......in the song, i think its the chorus, she says 3 letters, 3 words, 1 feels,,,and then continues with the i love you. if anyone has any idea of this song i would appreciate, its been 2 1/2 years cant figure it out been looking on internet no luck. thanks....
    Last edited by dmaiello@libcom.com; 06-04-2008 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Solved
  2. Goodfisheyes said:

Quote Originally Posted by dmaiello@libcom.com View Post
    I have heard another song that i here just about every nite at work. it starts out with a woman, (sounds like a clip from an old 50's movie) she say " i will always love you. then the music pick and back and forth her and a guy say i love you, i think i love and so on.......in the song, i think its the chorus, she says 3 letters, 3 words, 1 feels,,,and then continues with the i love you. if anyone has any idea of this song i would appreciate, its been 2 1/2 years cant figure it out been looking on internet no luck. thanks....
    it's called 8-3-1 by Lisa Stansfield