need to know a song

Thread: need to know a song

Tags: None
  1. araefly said:

Question need to know a song

i need to know a song its sung by a man, starts off with soft acoustic guitar, he talks about sweet sin or something? its about love. i know this is very vague i actually wrote down the lyrics on a receipt but i cant find it! :[ i work at kohls and when i hear it, it makes my work that much more enjoyable!
  2. araefly said:

Quote Originally Posted by araefly View Post
    i need to know a song its sung by a man, starts off with soft acoustic guitar, he talks about sweet sin or something? its about love. i know this is very vague i actually wrote down the lyrics on a receipt but i cant find it! :[ i work at kohls and when i hear it, it makes my work that much more enjoyable!
    NEVERMIND! i found it!! in this forum took me forever reading through all of these

"see you soon" by luka bloom
    such a beautiful song!!!

thanks...
    but what about the jingle bells version played at kohls? it has the flute or whistling in the beginning. just curious, who plays/sings it?
  3. bugmenot1 said:

NEVERMIND! i found it!! in this forum took me forever reading through all of these

"see you soon" by luka bloom
    such a beautiful song!!!

thanks...
    but what about the jingle bells version played at kohls? it has the flute or whistling in the beginning. just curious, who plays/sings it?
    This version?

"Jingle Bells" (Dan The Automator Remix) by Dean Martin
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YPjRUea75A

Or this version?

"Jingle Bells" (Prophet Omega Remix) by Dean Martin
    http://musicremedy.com/audio/index.c...0222&quality=5
    Last edited by bugmenot1; 12-09-2009 at 06:44 AM. Reason: added second version of song
  4. blagdraf said:

thanks...
    I think I know the version you're talking about. Is it possible that it's. . . (William) Shatner? That flutelike whistling kind of sounds like an old tricorder to me.

Cheers,

Blagdraf