"I wll be the star that lights your night"...

Thread: "I wll be the star that lights your night"...

Tags: None
  1. minnieminnie said:

Question "I wll be the star that lights your night"...

Hi. I was in Kohl's yesterday and they were playing a song by a female singer and the words were something about "I wll be the star that lights your night"...also sounded like it could have been being sung to a baby. Can anyone please tell me what this song is? Thanks.
  2. jmwintenn said:

Quote Originally Posted by minnieminnie View Post
    Hi. I was in Kohl's yesterday and they were playing a song by a female singer and the words were something about "I wll be the star that lights your night"...also sounded like it could have been being sung to a baby. Can anyone please tell me what this song is? Thanks.
    couldnt find the woman's version,but the song is "better" by toby lightman, http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/l...ter-20685.html

I'm a kohls employee as well,and i hear a song once in a while that drives me bonkers. It sounds like a 50s or 60s style song,light pop and some of the words are "said we had a ____", "baby got his/her ___", "now our hearts are hurting", "she went home alone" . what makes the song so hard(and annoying) to understand is that dont saying hurting,they say hurrrrtiiiiiiiing,and they do this for every word that ends with "ing",I've looked for this song for 6 months now,someone help me before the anurism gets me!