speaks to me and wipe
    my
    tears
    i don't know a word
    impossible
    and i don't know the
    end

dark1979 said:

no one loved my pome why why? I tried until I write it, maybe because it is so sad.

dark1979 said:

no one loved my pome why why? I tried until I write it, maybe because it is so sad.‎‏ ‏close your eyes look into the dream

Frankie Jasmine said:

Dear dark1979,

I like your poem. I like free-flowing style poetry. I could feel the pull of the sea and your trust in your white boat. Though the sea is uncertain, it is better than what is certain on the earth/land at this time--badness, hurtfulness, even evil. To survive, is it not better to enter the uncertain sea, trusting in God? . . . Going by sea, one leaves behind the good and the evil of humankind. Sadly, evil is overwhelming the good for now. Better to trust the white boat, the calm or boisterous sea, the light and the dark, the known and the unknown . . . than to stay and endure the inevitable "known" of hurtfulness.

Please excuse my presumptuousness. This is my interpretation of your poem. It may not be what you meant. But such is the nature of art & poetry--it has a message which strikes each person differently.

Never be discouraged of not hearing back from someone about your writings. Write for yourself. Writing means that you are honest. But then share it as a confidence in yourself. You are not afraid to let others know your heart's deepest fears and feelings. Sharing it means you're courageous, even if no one else responds.
    Last edited by Frankie Jasmine; 05-31-2012 at 01:29 AM.

Frankie Jasmine said:

Dear dark1979,

Someone did, indeed, like your poem, and even commented on it.

Perhaps no one liked my comment . . . ? :S

dark1979 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie Jasmine View Post
    Dear dark1979,

Someone did, indeed, like your poem, and even commented on it.

Perhaps no one liked my comment . . . ? :S
    Thank you so much for your reply/comment Frankie Jasmine, and nice to meet you. I'm so happy because you read my poem, that. was so nice of you!! I like your comment so much and the first reply was so beautiful and smart!! I can not comment on all your reply, because I'm not good with English but I sure to you I understood what you said and I feel it. I love to be alone in the dark/sea and sail forever do not come back again...I would like to ask where do you live????

Frankie Jasmine said:

Dear dark1979,

I am from Kentucky, U.S.A.! You are very welcome! I wrote that back in May . . . but I saw you were still around, so maybe you did not see it til now . . . ?

Of course, I enjoyed your poem. Glad to share my thoughts with you and that you are pleased!

Doug Denslowe said:

Your English is fine,your style of writing your own and your meaning very picturesek.See, I was born here and still can't spell!Keep up the good work and Thank Frankie J.for putting you in a place to get noticed!

dark1979 said:

Thank you so much‏ ‏for your response, Frankie Jasmine.
    You are from America this
    very nice because I love
    America so much, your
    country is very beautiful
    Nature, Rivers, the High
    buildings I wonder if you
    enjoy watching these
    things ? Or it is
    normal things for you. You are
    good people and so nice. I read your
    comment in May and I saw
    it in that month, but I
    could not put my reply in that time
    because I am sick I can not
    focus in the translation, my
    head hurts me a lot
    sometimes I feel like I live
    in another world, I'm glad that
    you enjoyed reading my
    poem. I live in this world
    alone and I need
    someone to talk with... I
    have a lot of questions
    about America so I hope
    to keep on continuity with me.
    Last edited by dark1979; 06-29-2012 at 08:07 AM.

Frankie Jasmine said:

Dear dark1979,

Do you wish to reveal where you live--or maybe at least the country?

Thank you for the very nice message above. I am sorry you have bad headaches--they can cripple one for days or weeks, understandably. It is very hard to concentrate also in a different language--that makes a different kind of headache! I know only one other language, German, and it is hard for me. We used to live there for several years, a long time ago.

I want to refer you to another thread. There you can ask any questions you like about any country, culture, place, people or food. Here is the link:

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ge...the-world.html

This thread on Customs & Traditions From Around The World is to help us all get to know each others' cultures, manners, social rules, etc., better. I will be happy to answer your questions there, where everyone can see. Please do not be shy. The people on the thread are very nice.

Frankie J.

Doug Denslowe said:

Dark1979,I too suffered from headaches my entire life until I was prescribed AMLODIPINE BESYLATE 10MG !!!!Manufactured by LUPIN.I was prescribed this for high blood pressure,but it took away my headaches!!!!Note:Make sure (if you try to get this)that you make sure to get it from LUPIN,I got it from another maker and it didn't work!!I hope this info helps,it worked wonders for me.

12. mexico62 said:

Hi dark1979, I read today your poem and I like it, I know it express the way you are and the way you feel, and don´t feel sorry if you don´t receive attention, I have wrote several poems, tales and a novel, I set to 3 or 4 contest in my country and nothing happend, I felt dircouraged, but I know that writing is like the athletes, they exercise their bodies eveyday to be better and better, so is the writer, you must write about all the things that touch your heart, and read a lot of writeres and study composition or some literally book, etc, so go on, and you´ll discover that in the world there are many persons with a precious heart, like the ones who manage this beautiful site, and let us comunicate around all the world and even learn another language, or like our friends Frankie Jasmine and Doug Denslowe, (thank you too my friends).
    And take notice that in this place there are a lot of forums, is almost impossible to read and comment all, hope you try reading other poems and send comments to their writers. I like to know too where are you from and which is your native tongue. My native tongue is spanish
    Saludos desde México

dark1979 said:

Thank you all for your
    reply and your
    attention!!!! Frankie, Doug Denslote, mexico62, it is means much for me and I mean that.
    I am from Jordan and I live there, we are
    a small country only 6
    million people, living a
    normal life like other
    countries. Note, we are not
    bad as some people
    believe, the media in
    America does not tell the
    truth to the American
    people your government is lying on you about the things that happen in the world. My native language is
    Arabic. I will put some
    questions in the place that you told me about it, Frankie. I thank you all, from my heart.....
    Last edited by dark1979; 06-30-2012 at 07:10 AM.

Frankie Jasmine said:

Dear dark1979,

You have not yet posted on the International Countries Customs thread. Even though this thread is about your poem, I want to respond to what you wrote directly above. In this world, we are all told lies about others. It is up to us as adults to realize that the earth is our home and we are all brothers and sisters, no matter where we live. We have the same original "parents."

I have good feelings about Jordan because of a friend (from Jordan) I met at the University many, many years ago. (We lost touch when I left the University.) She asked us to call her "Fawzi." But I have never forgotten her entire name: Fwazia Abdullah Mullah Hussein!!! She was so sweet, smart, good-hearted, kind. Although I heard she was very wealthy, she never acted "high up". She was a very down-to-earth, nice young woman who was so kind and impressive. I never forgot her. These personal encounters in life form my opinions. Not what someone else "tells me" to think.

Normal people everywhere want the same thing--life, love, happiness, peace, and security. Unfortunately, "the powers that be" (that is, high leaders of all countries, along with a minority of bad people) make decisions which disrupt the very things we all desire. I hope you understand my meaning. We are a family of humankind.
    Last edited by Frankie Jasmine; 06-30-2012 at 08:08 PM.

15. mexico62 said:

Hello again Dark1979, Mar haban, assalamu alaykum, How small is the world!, I´m so glad that your native tongue is arabic, I visited Israel Two times and meet a lot of beautiful people, most of people there speak english, hebrew and arabic, as I already speak a little english started to learn arabic and hebrew in this site, and now I hope one day I can go to visit Jordan, if I can go I tell you before, who knows. Please continue writing, studying and reading, arabic is a very beautiful, musical and poetic language, Ana Adrusus alugha al arabiya, Ana Bahebek alugha al arabiya. If you want, try to improve your english and learn other language, as french, german, italian or the beautiful spanish. Ia tik el afie, shukran, wa ma asalama.

16. suleman said:

This All thing Ain't making sense to me... I guess who wrote it died lol

17. Untitled 53 said:

i reall apreciate this poem .. here is my song page ... pc... for real.... get it

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=166191