One sentence translation help please :)

Thread: One sentence translation help please :)

Tags: None
  1. noura123 said:

Talking One sentence translation help please :)

Hiiii,

Can you please help me understand this following sentence...

omar toll 3omroo ma bya3ryaf kyamat (persons name)....we hada alashy lazym yathasab 3alyah...

Thanks!

2. mvnr1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by noura123 View Post
    Hiiii,

omar toll 3omroo ma bya3ryaf kyamat (persons name)....we hada alashy lazym yathasab 3alyah...

Thanks!
    it means "Omar didn't know Kyamat all his life, and this should be taken into consideration concerning him"

ur sentence isn't written very accurately by the way, so i hope my translation is correct

3. noura123 said:

Thank you very much Mvnr1 I appreciate it, you are the BEST!!! I wrote (persons name) after the word kyamat ... for example I meant kyamat sara (girls name)....What does kyamat mean? Does it mean value? So does that sentence mean Omar didn't know the value of Sara all his life??? Thanks again!

4. mvnr1 said:

Hiiii,

Thanks!
    Thank you very much Mvnr1 I appreciate it, you are the BEST!!! I wrote (persons name) after the word kyamat ... for example I meant kyamat sara (girls name)....What does kyamat mean? Does it mean value? So does that sentence mean Omar didn't know the value of Sara all his life??? Thanks again!
    yes in this case it means "Omar didn't know the value of Sara all his life, and this should be taken into consideration concerning him"

(qeemet/keemet) means (the value of) or (how important (something) is)

i didn't recognize it cause as i told u ur sentence isn't written very accurately, so (qeemet/keemet) is written as (kyamat) in ur sentence, and we don't write it as (kyamat), we write it as (qeemet/keemet)

thank u for ur thanks, u r welcome