No buttons in 'advanced mode' reply window

Thread: No buttons in 'advanced mode' reply window

Tags: None

amaryn said:

Quote Originally Posted by bateli777 View Post
    If only we were able to resolve the world's problem as easily as we do it here.....going out on a picnic .....

It helps though, Batelli, I am sure you are great company Take a cassette player with you to play Ploutarxos and Mitropanos CD's
    and maybe a nice winebottle from your country (do they grow wine there, by the way?).... Ploutarxos of course would insist on dolmades too

bateli777 said:

Shiraz reserve_09_big.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by amaryn View Post
    It helps though, Batelli, I am sure you are great company Take a cassette player with you to play Ploutarxos and Mitropanos CD's
    and maybe a nice winebottle from your country (do they grow wine there, by the way?).... Ploutarxos of course would insist on dolmades too

Not only do we grow vine and produce wine but we won some gold medals and passed some of the best European wine I'd recommend a few but I'm not sure you can buy them in your country.
    As for casseste player ...I'm afraid you're talking to the wrong person...I lead the shift in my school from cassestes to MP's....
    Kali ebdomada
    Ploutarxos Gia Panta

amaryn said:

Quote Originally Posted by bateli777 View Post
    Shiraz reserve_09_big.jpg

Not only do we grow vine and produce wine but we won some gold medals and passed some of the best European wine I'd recommend a few but I'm not sure you can buy them in your country.
    As for casseste player ...I'm afraid you're talking to the wrong person...I lead the shift in my school from cassestes to MP's....
    Kali ebdomada
    Bateli! I shall investigate and report if we can buy wines from your country. I have to admit I have never seen them, but as yet: I could be blind And- I have been singing for years with a guy who came from Tel Aviv, so I could ask him also!

amaryn said:

Investigation fullfilled: no, we cannot get any indeed.... It took me a while to find out, as you notice, but this is the result.

There are no Dutch wines either and the ones they "fabricate" in Finland are weird selfmade products, make-it-in-your-kitchen-stuff and tastes
    repulsive!