Bring It On - Sean van der Wilt

3. Vedhead60 said:

Snakes on a plane movie?

4. Bullet90 said:

Exclamation Help!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetlikeharmony
    Bring It On - Sean van der Wilt

Hey, ya'll,

I need you so bad, I suppose you know the movie Bring it on again All or nothing, the third part.
    So please, can you tell me the names of the songs in the last performances, which were from pacific vista high and or the warriors, i hope you know what i mean, I've been searching them for ever, and I can't even find the soundtrack.
    Please help me.
    Thanks

PS: I apologize for my bad english :-)

5. brookied23 said:

Default Brint It On All Or Nothing *please Help*

ok so ther is a scene in the movie where winnie is dancing to britneys boyfriends really skankie and the song goes

im a cheerleader and your not, welcome to my world i rule this school and im hot.

i cant find teh song name and artist anywhere please help!!!!!!!!!!!

6. brookied23 said:

Exclamation do u know

i dont know that one but do u knwo the song when winnie is dancing and its like

im a cheerleader and your not i run this school and im hot

MyChemicalRomance said:

Its called Watch And Learn but i dont know who sings it.

8. *-lily-* said:

umm.........i really want the words to the song when britneys dreaming in class...... it's like britney thinks she's really hot because she's got hte captains spot........hey i earnt it fair and square i lost ten pounds and died my hair.....

any one know it???

Qui-Angel said:

Unhappy Bring it On All Or nothing

Hey, okay ive been through some threads and people have asked if they can find some certain parts of the film, and no one has really replied, or helped them look out for them, and I want some soundtracks from the film myself anyways :P.. so reason why im putting this up.

Right, I'm trying to find soundtracks when the part britney and jessie is dancing together, the ending part where the whites are doing their performance, the ending where both team or dancing against each other. I think there was more... but i dunno lol, please help me find them, ive been trying and trying but theres just no hope from no where! T_T.

Thanks!

Qui-Angel xxx

10. bringitonallornothing said:

Thumbs up i know it off by heart

brittany thinks that she is hot cause she got the captians spot, Hey i won that fair n square i lost ten pounds and died my hair dont you think her chest looks fake no i swear they r mine its not my fault my left is bigger than my rite i swear this is my real cheat yea lol pretty bad eh i have seen it lyk heaps of times well GOTTA GO LUV YA xXX

11. sissi91 said:

Question bring it on all or nothing

ok so there is a scene in the movie where winnie is dancing to britneys boyfriends really skankie and the song goes

im a cheerleader and your not, welcome to my world i rule this school and im hot..pliz help..what is the name on the song?

12. sissi91 said:

i really want the words to the name to this song: when britneys dreaming in class...... it's like britney thinks she's really hot because she's got hte captains spot........hey i earnt it fair and square i lost ten pounds and died my hair.....
    ....pliz answare

13. sissi91 said:

[QUOTE=Qui-Angel;246843]Hey, okay ive been through some threads and people have asked if they can find some certain parts of the film, and no one has really replied, or helped them look out for them, and I want some soundtracks from the film myself anyways :P.. so reason why im putting this up.

Right, I'm trying to find soundtracks when the part britney and jessie is dancing together, the ending part where the whites are doing their performance, the ending where both team or dancing against each other. I think there was more... but i dunno lol, please help me find them, ive been trying and trying but theres just no hope from no where! T_T.

i wonder if you found out what the name om the song there over is called?did you?

14. sissi91 said:

Default bring it on all or nothing

hallo..in the movie when britney comes to the new school..she's playing a song in the car when see came there first time...enyone who know's the name on the song?

pliz help

15. bboybrandt said:

Hey im after the song where their crumping, what is it called?

16. bboybrandt said:

Default Bring it on all or nothing

Yo ALL im wonderin what the name of the song is when the guyz r huddled in a group and da chick walks over n dey teach her to cump

MyChemicalRomance said:

hey bboybrandt i want to know the name of that song as well and no one on here has told me so i doubt that anyone is going to tell you either.

MyChemicalRomance said:

And its krumping not cump

MyChemicalRomance said:

The part where Britney is dreaming -
    Britney thinks that she's so hot cause she's got the captain's spot. Hey i won that fair and square, i lost ten pounds and died my hair. We really made a big mistake, don't you think her boobs look fake? I swear that this is my real chest my right is bigger than my left. Look at her she's such a poser. I'll prove to you that im legit, ill work hard and never quit. Not, not, not, not gonna happen. You, you, you suck at being captain. Brit, Brit, Brit your cheering is for ****. So not you Brit, they're not your real tits.

20. bboybrandt said:

lol i no its krumping, cump waz a typo :P actuallay i wulda spelt it crump, im a f**en breakdancer! if i didnt no *** krumping waz id tell u 2 shoot me! :P