bring it on:all or nothing

Thread: bring it on:all or nothing

Tags: None
  1. Saldogs said:

Unhappy i want to know..

Hey guys and you please help me. I would like to know the song that is in bring it on.. its at th very start while brittneys dreaming. you know when brittany and winnie are saying there not your real tits and that.. it goes into a song. and i would really appreciate if you could tell me what its called. thanks x

2. Saldogs said:

hey can you please add my msn. sallie_peanut@hotmail.com
    so you can send it to me. please.

3. randsybab said:

Smile hey

Quote Originally Posted by kyliecheerleaderfan View Post
    Does any one know if bring it on 3 has a soundtrack because I would love the songs and can't find them anywhere =(

it does have a soundtrack

4. tazlin said:

Quote Originally Posted by superchick1234 View Post
    heya peeps,im wonderin if ne1 has the lyrics 2 the cheer from the dance i no it starts "hey whinnie - say wot - introduce yourself - no way - introduce yourself - ok" but im after the rest of em n i cnt seem 2 find em ne where plz help
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5 my name is winnie and i say hi 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 back it up and meet my friend. hey britney - hey what...............( blah blah blah ) shabooya sha sha shabooya roll call my name is britney and im so strong and when i shake it you better bring it on shabooya sha sha shabooya break it down now!

i think that's it...x

5. stealthestars said:

the song that is played when whinny is dancing at the beginning is
    Erica Williams & Marcus Hicks - Cheerleader

6. kamyanickson said:

I know this is really late, but the song you're looking for is called "Cheerleader" by Erica Williams and Marcus Hicks. Hope this helps