in response to this thread
http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/pe...fereydoon.html

Dast-aamun age ke dure ---------------------------------------------------- if our hands are apart
Del-aamun ke dur nemishe ----------------------------------------------- our heart are not
Del-e man joz baa del-e to ----------------------------------------------- my heart except your heart
Baa deli yek jur nemishe ------------------------------------------------ does not get one with any other heart
To mikhaay marmar-e ghalb-et -------------------------------------- you want the marble of your heart
Aab beshe baa garmaa-ye eshgh-am ------------------------------ to get melted by the warmth of my love
Del-et az sang-e azizam ------------------------------------------------- your heart is made of stone, darling
Sangi ke sabur nemishe ------------------------------------------------ a stone that does not get tender

Fasele-haa faasele-haa ------------------------------------------------- o distances, distances
Oon o be man beresunid --------------------------------------------- bring her to me
Fasele-haa faasele-haa ------------------------------------------------- o distances, distances
Dard-e man o nemidunid ----------------------------------------------- you don't know my pains

Bordan-e esm-e to az yaad --------------------------------------------------- forgetting your name
Kaari-ye ke kheili sakht-e ---------------------------------------------------- is very hard to do
Del-e to naghsh-e ye ghalb-e ------------------------------------------------ your heart is the shape of that heart
Ke tu aaghush-e derakht-e -------------------------------------------------- in the bosom of a tree
Tu del-am hamishe jaat-e -------------------------------------------------- your place is always in my heart
Hamishe del-am baahaat-e ------------------------------------------------ my heart is always with you
Yaad-e man har jaa ke baashi ---------------------------------------------- wherever you are
Mesl-e saaye paa be paa-te ------------------------------------------------- my memories are following you like a shadow

Oon o be man beresunid --------------------------------------------- bring her to me
Dard-e man o nemidunid ----------------------------------------------- you don't know my pains