Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,035 Times in 680 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie Jasmine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by safe1
    (5) But honestly, sometimes you women make things so complicated while they are not...
    (5) Not really.
    Oh come on Lady from Kentucky ...

vs

Is not the difference quite OBVIOUS!

__________________________________________________ _________________

The usage of images in this post complies with "fair use" description (see further, to http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap1.pdf - chapter 107). No profit is intended, no image in commercial value resolution is exhibited, usage is occasional and unsystematized.
    "Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to?
    You will never find that life for which you are looking.
    When the gods created man they allotted to him death,
    but life they retained in their own keeping"

Thanks

(First thing -> I have to remove most of the smilies else the post will not go through...)

(5) Not really.
    Things register in women's brains in full-color, 3-D, stereophonic, through all 5 senses, plus "WOMEN'S INTUITION," and our brains not only register things in this way, but we sense underlying information--like motivations, tone, expressions, intent. Plus one mere mental "scene recall" can automatically trigger full analyzation of a situation or incident.

Please consider a woman's thinking like a deep language which you'll never be able to fully understand, because you cannot "think" in that language. **smiles** That's why we often express ourselves so much. Our brains play these full-fledged real-life "movies" of things we've registered during the day. We don't make it complicated; it's already complicated as we experience it and recall it. Then, from there, it's harder to simplify for . . . well, . . . **men**. . . **HUGE LAUGHTER** ***smile***
    Complicated -> the above -> no? LOL

(6a) Consider "point-of-view". What men see as this:

(6b) Women see as this:

Figuratively and literally. And see that cell phone on top? It won't stay on top for long. By the time the handbag is closed, put on an arm or shoulder, thrown in the car, taken into wherever it follows the woman to . . . that cell phone will be long gone in the morass.

Please don't ask, "Why such a morass."
    Don't complicate things! **sweet smile**
    One situation to be discussed at a time, remember? We're here answer YOUR SITUATION. **ROFL**
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! IT IS SUCH A MESS -> LOL

@VivaP: Long posts. The quickest way to lose friends and gain enemies!! : S : D It's a bad habit I need to reign-in again! . . . Hey! Thank you for the support re: phones & handbags!
    See?? You women not only do things complicated, but you also have the habit to support each other...no matter how complicated that is... : eek :

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    To use a British term, safe1 seems pretty safe with long posts (pun fully intended : D)
    Hope you guys know what safe means

I had a hard time explaining to him that I honestly couldnt reach the phone and answer : D Poor guy...thought I was kidnapped or something!
    1) Pun taken LOL . Safe means the place where we keep our valuables...away from trouble ... no? : D
    2) See? Men worry about you (you in plural), and you are still able to find 9132322332443434 reasons why the call
    could not be answered : D

Quote Originally Posted by Amethystos View Post

vs

LMAOOOO!!!! Good one
    The most charming creatures on this earth. The only women who can show what they feel and, they do feel.
    Stunning feeling...to just meet them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amethystos View Post

vs

__________________________________________________ _________________

The usage of images in this post complies with "fair use" description (see further, to http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap1.pdf - chapter 107). No profit is intended, no image in commercial value resolution is exhibited, usage is occasional and unsystematized.

@Amethystos: Touche' ! Wonderful depiction . . . which trumps my depiction!
    As you've probably already guessed, I have an opinion on that topic, but it is not part of our "situation" discussion.

@safe1: Thank you for providing the lively discussion topic. My responses are sure to make you laugh with or AT me sooner or later!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

Haha nope that is the dictionary translation, in british english, someone who is safe is cool so safe1 is safe/cool with long posts

*rolls eyes on the fact that our amazing british witty sense of humour is lost on all these americans*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Haha nope that is the dictionary translation, in british english, someone who is safe is cool so safe1 is safe/cool with long posts : cool :

*rolls eyes on the fact that our amazing british witty sense of humour is lost on all these americans* : cool : : p
    1. But I go by the "book".... NO? (that "NO" is my Italian colleague's "NO" -> not to be confused with the English "NO" -> totally different ...no?)

2. Well I have to admit that the British sense of humor is truly witty and good but, your transatlantic cousins compete strongly with good results as well

But, you both, are, at least, a few miles away from the Mediterranean madness .... no?

My two cents please?
    The most charming creatures on this earth. The only women who can show what they feel and, they do feel.
    Stunning feeling...to just meet them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by safe1 View Post
    But I go by the "book".... NO? (that "NO" is my Italian colleague's "NO" -> not to be confused with the English "NO" -> totally different ...no?)

My two cents please?

@safe1: I get it. That's why I use the Bavarian slang version--"nah?" Then there's no confusion.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by safe1 View Post
    1. But I go by the "book".... NO? (that "NO" is my Italian colleague's "NO" -> not to be confused with the English "NO" -> totally different ...no?)

2. Well I have to admit that the British sense of humor is truly witty and good but, your transatlantic cousins compete strongly with good results as well

But, you both, are, at least, a few miles away from the Mediterranean madness .... no?

My two cents please?
    1. We're pretty good at using no? too...and when that gets too confusing we favour the french, 'mais non?'

2. But everybody understands them - to understand our humour you have to have a developed sense of humour and sarcasm

3. Well you see I also happen to come from Mediterranean madness too....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12