SLOVENIAN People

Thread: SLOVENIAN People

Tags: None
  1. minilaga said:

Default SLOVENIAN People

can somebody translate this to slovene

0. forgive me if you only see me smiling and going out its just to cover all the pain and tears because the day you left me my heart stayed with you and I don't know where it is I hope not in the hands of another girl my life stopped because I know I'm not gonna love again because I felt true love with you for the first time

1. Long ago I had everything and now I’m walking around with no heart and just a half of my soul I miss you

2. Forevever together in my heart

3. it's hard to wait on something that you know might never happen again but it's even harder to give up when you know it's everything you want

4. I miss your loving it was the first time in my life when I was truly happy

5. do you know that feeling that you want to say so much but your afraid, that feeling that it is still for you the same as before like the most beautiful times you ever had but because of one bad periode your life seems nothing worth anymore because the one who you love so badly leaved when the time was hard and has left your heart in pain and ended your future for a while </3

6. because of everything we went trough because of everything you said and did because of all those beautiful times and that I still remember all those words you said to me because I know you really loved me and even you went away the last time you said you love me since that day you left me I still can't forget you my heart still loves you and I still don't know why you stay away when you know what you said so much times that you only find a love like me once in your life so why do you have to break my heart just because you having a bad time now

7. because of you I know true love and I know I will never love again like I love you or have someone again like you because of you I know the rest of my life how happy we could have been and what true love is, because of your love I will always remember how it was with you and maybe because of your love I will never love again or maybe just a little but in my heart I will love you

2. Robinzon said:

Default Translation

Quote Originally Posted by minilaga View Post
    can somebody translate this to slovene
    Sure. I will try.

0. forgive me if you only see me smiling and going out its just to cover all the pain and tears because the day you left me my heart stayed with you and I don't know where it is I hope not in the hands of another girl my life stopped because I know I'm not gonna love again because I felt true love with you for the first time
    Oprosti mi če na meni vidiš le moj nasmeh in moje veselje ko zahajam ven. To počnem samo zato da bi prikrila vso bolečino in solze ker je od dneva ko si me zapustil moje srce še vedno s teboj. Nevem kje je tvoje srce ampak upam da ni v rokah druge punce. Moje življenje se je ustavilo ker vem da ne bom več ljubila, ker vem da sem čutila pravo ljubezen prvič in s teboj.

1. Long ago I had everything and now I’m walking around with no heart and just a half of my soul I miss you
    Dolgo časa nazaj sem imela vse in sedaj hodim po svetu brez srca in z razpolovljeno dušo. Pogrešam te.

2. Forevever together in my heart
    V mojem srcu sva za vedno skupaj.

3. it's hard to wait on something that you know might never happen again but it's even harder to give up when you know it's everything you want
    Težko je čakati na nekaj za kar veš da se morda ne bo nikoli spet zgodilo ampak še težje se je vdati ko veš da je to vse kar si želiš.

4. I miss your loving it was the first time in my life when I was truly happy
    Pogrešam tvojo ljubezen, zame je bilo prvič da sem bila zares srečna

5. do you know that feeling that you want to say so much but your afraid, that feeling that it is still for you the same as before like the most beautiful times you ever had but because of one bad periode your life seems nothing worth anymore because the one who you love so badly leaved when the time was hard and has left your heart in pain and ended your future for a while </3
    Ali poznaš ta občutek ko želiš nekaj povedati ampak se bojiš, ta občutek da je zate še vedno isto kot je bilo prej občutek najlepših trenutkov ki si jih kadarkoli imel, vendar pa se zaradi slabega obdobja nič ne zdi več karkoli vredno ker te je tisti ki si ga tako zelo ljubil zapustil ko je bil čas težak in ti je s tem zapustil boleče srce in končal tvojo prihodnost za nekaj časa. </3

6. because of everything we went trough because of everything you said and did because of all those beautiful times and that I still remember all those words you said to me because I know you really loved me and even you went away the last time you said you love me since that day you left me I still can't forget you my heart still loves you and I still don't know why you stay away when you know what you said so much times that you only find a love like me once in your life so why do you have to break my heart just because you having a bad time now
    Zaradi vsega kar sva dala skozi, zaradi vsega kar si rekel in storil zaradi vseh tistih lepih trenutkov in zato ker se še vedno spominjam teh besed ki si mi jih izrekel zato ker vem, da si me res ljubil in čeprav si me zapustil si mi rekel da si me ljubil odkar si me zapustil. Še vedno te ne morem pozabiti, moje srce te še vedno ljubi in še vedno ne vem zakaj si ostal daleč stran od mene ko si vendar sam rekel tolikokrat da če bi le lahko našel šeenkrat takšno ljubezen kot sem ti bila jaz v tvojem življenju. Zakaj si mi torej mogel streti srce samo zaradi tega ker si imel slabe čase?

7. because of you I know true love and I know I will never love again like I love you or have someone again like you because of you I know the rest of my life how happy we could have been and what true love is, because of your love I will always remember how it was with you and maybe because of your love I will never love again or maybe just a little but in my heart I will love you
    Zaradi tebe poznam kaj je resnična ljubezen in vem da ne bom nikoli enako ljubila kot sem ljubila tebe ali imela koga drugega kot si ti ker zaradi tebe vem kako srečna bi lahko skupaj bila do konca življenja in lahko bi imela in bila in zaradi tebe vem kaj je resnična ljubezen, zaradi tvoje ljubezeni se bom vedno spominjala kako je bilo lepo s tabo in morda zaradi tvoje ljubezni nikoli ne bom spet ljubila ali pa morda samo malo vendar bom v mojem srcu vedno ljubila tebe.

Comment:
    It was a bit hard to translate with almost no sentences break but I did my best and I hope you will get your love back once again. I assumed you are girl and you were talking about guy (otherwise I wouldn't be able to translate since Slovene need that knowledge about speaker and listener). Please let me know how it goes. I am also here to help if you need it.

Note I really do hope you meant Slovenian and not Slovakian people. Just today while I was speaking with someone that was confused by those countries.

Source:
    I'm Slovene but speaking English everyday.

Greetings from Slovenia
    Robinzon

3. minilaga said:

robinzon ooh your so sweeeet
    yes i'm a girl haha a broken hearted girl by a bosnian/croatian boy ugh hahaha
    and I mean slovenian hihi I wish I could speak slovene but I only have a little blood from slovenia
    hvala for translating my deprisive textes at that moment