Dance song I heard briefly...

Thread: Dance song I heard briefly...

Tags: None
  1. kezly said:

Default Dance song I heard briefly...

Hi all. This has been driving me a little bit crazy for a few days. I was walking past a gym and heard this playing out the window. I barely managed to get much info from it, but my internet searches on what I have got didn't help.
    Basically, it was a dance type song, straight forward 4/4 dance-beat. A guy was rapping in the verse (didn't managed to make out any lyrics), and a woman singing in the chorus.
    I'm pretty sure she was singing something along the lines of "Sarah-Jane, won't(or can't) you come out and play?" ( or "won't you come out and play, Sarah-Jane?", can't remember which way around it was).
    It could have been Sarah-Jay.
    I've typed loads of different iterations into Google and lyric search engines, but all I get are either songs by somebody called Sarah/Jane, or songs that just mention the name Sarah in them.
    It sounded fairly modern, so I'd guess it was only a few years old.

Songs it isnt:
    Sarah Jane by Genesis
    Lady Jane by Queensr˙che
    Strange Jane by Thompson Twins.

Any help would be great!
    Kez

2. Kenneth Ross said:

Could it have been a remix of Dear Prudence?

3. kezly said:

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Ross View Post
    Could it have been a remix of Dear Prudence?
    I just had a listen to that, sadly, it isn't the song. Thanks for the suggestion though

4. kezly said:

For anybody who cares, after much research I found the song. It's called "Saturday" by Basshunter. Turns out the lyrics were "Saturday, everbody wants to play", not "Sarah Jane, everybody wants to play".

This thread can be closed/deleted now. Whatever the mods want to do!