90s pop song, female lead... can't remember the lyrics, artist,or title... need help!

Thread: 90s pop song, female lead... can't remember the lyrics, artist,or title... need help!

Tags: None
  1. Kenneth Ross said:

Default 90s pop song, female lead... can't remember the lyrics, artist,or title... need help!

I'm trying to recall a song, it is sung by a woman (possible a solo artist, possibly a group with a female vocalist - my instinct is leading me to try and find it as a cranberries or cardigans song, but that may be way off).

The song is sung to/about her boyfriend, who is a chameleon; I think I recall something along the lines of 'you change your faces like your clothes) - but that may be wrong, lol. He always changes to be exactly like the people he is with, whoever he is with.

The main point of the song is she can't trust him and is leaving him, even though she loves him and he is seemingly an almost perfect boyfriend.

Not that obscure; it was played on the radio somewhat frequently - just too long ago for my aging mind to recall!

Anyone know this song, and/or who performed it?

2. Kenneth Ross said:

...?

bump!

3. bugmenot1 said:

By any chance, are you thinking about this song?

"Complicated" by Avril Lavigne
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NPBIwQyPWE