looking for a dance/house song (not sure)

Thread: looking for a dance/house song (not sure)

Tags: None
  1. reenmachine said:

Default looking for a dance/house song (not sure)

it could be techno , house , dance but definitely a club kind of song , more on the house side.

In the song ,if I'm not mistaken there's only one sentence of lyric that repeat itself none-stop except when theres more music without lyrics.

I'm not even sure of the lyric cause I heard it in a club , but I think it was : ''I dont want your love...to ennnnd'' and it's simply none-stop the same thing.

I have the melody in my head so maybe I should record it and post it here later.

I searched on google with those lyrics but it seems there's no match , so maybe I am wrong , but it's definitely close to this at least sound wise.

I know it start with ''I don't want'' , then ''your love'' im not sure but it sound like this a lot , and it ends with ''to ennnnnnd'' or something rhyming with end.The ''ennnnd'' word is longer.

I know this is really difficult question but maybe someone know this song.

thanks

2. reenmachine said:

should I shamelessly record myself singing the melody and the way the sentence is being sing and post it?

I want this track so much

3. TmNlson said:

Quote Originally Posted by reenmachine View Post
    should I shamelessly record myself singing the melody and the way the sentence is being sing and post it?
    It might not be a bad idea, but I thought I'd throw two guesses out there, just in case. These two are mainly based on the lyrics and general description.

Animal Collective - "My Girls"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1B3LhpfY6k

Frankie Knuckles - "Your Love"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOLE1YE_oFQ

Good luck with your search.

4. reenmachine said:

thanks for replyinbg , unfortunately those aren't the song I am looking for.

The song is way more techno/electro/house/transe and recent , with big bass and drum to play in clubs.

The sentence which I dont know the exact lyrics is the only words in the song , though it repeats itself quite often.

I tried emailing the DJ that played it but I guess he's an *** and don't want to respond.Very depressing.

I'm hitting a wall right now.