Diablo Diane

Thread: Diablo Diane

Tags: bad girls, diablo diane, doug denslowe song, poem, song lyrics

Teshka said:

I never commented on this song?? so do you owe me a no comment on smth that i'll post later? bcs i think you missed all of your chances so far

so yes i like this! and i want to meet miss double-D Diane
    Music is what feelings sound like
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

Doug Denslowe said:

Quote Originally Posted by Teshka View Post
    I never commented on this song?? so do you owe me a no comment on smth that i'll post later? bcs i think you missed all of your chances so far

so yes i like this! and i want to meet miss double-D Diane
    No Comment!

3. lhunny said:

she sounds like me....

4. LooknGlass said:

How did I not see this. I like this!...Just a side note; My ex-wifes middle name is Diane, making this song VERY relatable.

Doug Denslowe said:

Quote Originally Posted by RickeyJoe View Post
    LMAO! I like it Doug. I think I'd enjoy a roll in the hay with this Diablo Dianne. Lol
    Thanks,Rickey.I'm sure you would.That was the ONE THING she was good at!The Mickey and Mallory Comment*made this a tie-in to one of your Threads;Bonnie and Clyde 2012!
    *Comment #10
    Last edited by Doug Denslowe; 12-03-2012 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Comment #5 to #10

Doug Denslowe said:

Quote Originally Posted by LooknGlass View Post
    How did I not see this. I like this!...Just a side note; My ex-wifes middle name is Diane, making this song VERY relatable.
    Glad you like it James, let her see this, see what She thinks!

Jim Colyer said:

Doug,

Diablo Diane is one selfish woman. I may have recorded with her.

Jim

Doug Denslowe said:

@Jim You did, she told me so! Luckily, you didn't fall the way I did. If you had, you would've written this instead of me.

Doug Denslowe said:

But Certainly! (Said in Curly's voice) He had a big falling out with Stone after he previewed the film. They've made up now, but It was great when they were bad-mouthing each other. My favorite Tarantino script is True Romance directed by the late Tony Scott.
    Note:this and the next Comment was in Reply to a person whose comments were deleted by ATL
    Last edited by Doug Denslowe; 06-05-2013 at 12:07 PM.

Doug Denslowe said:

True Romance was the first script Tarantino sold.It gave him the money to get Reservoir Dogs started after Harvey Keitel came aboard.This is my favorite Tarantino property.If you get the DVD,the commentary he gives throughout the film is worth the price alone.He talks about all the stuff he went through trying to sell his script.I highly recommend you checking this out.I know you'll thank me later!

amaryn said:

Selfishness is what's taught to us in our over-advertising-be-a-beauty--Must have society.
    It creates unfortunately such monstrous characters.
    It seems to need you, Doug, to put this in words that leave no space for denial.
    Diablo-Diane being the Apple in the Garden of Eden: but even worse: there's also a vicious worm inside!
    Gonna make coffee with shivers running up and down my backspine

@Ihunny: by recognizing it you admit already you took the first step in a better direction,lol