Uncle Sam Scam

Thread: Uncle Sam Scam

Tags: doug denslowe song, octomom, uncle sam

Frankie Jasmine said:

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Denslowe View Post
    Thanks Jessie,you may not write a lot of poems,but your critiques are the best I've seen since a certain Miss Jasmine left the scene.I thank you for taking the time to both read and critique my work!
    Thanks for missing me, Doug! I must agree, Miss Jessie has the goods on critiques. I love the first part of JZ's post #19, wherein she sheds light on you and your artistry, at the same time making a very interactive comment (or should I say "interpersonal" comment?!), revealing herself. Just as I enjoy your songs, Doug, I enjoy Jessie's comments. And, Doug, you are the Song Master. And a great song-writer Teacher, to boot!

2. ElegantButler said:

Remember when being publicized as promiscuous was a bad thing? Or when rewards were only given out for actually winning? It's not so much as a scam as it is a theft. Those who reward the losers for trying or the bad guys because 'they seem cool' are stealing from those who really are.

Doug Denslowe said:

Quote Originally Posted by ElegantButler View Post
    Remember when being publicized as promiscuous was a bad thing? Or when rewards were only given out for actually winning? It's not so much as a scam as it is a theft. Those who reward the losers for trying or the bad guys because 'they seem cool' are stealing from those who really are.
    It just demenishes the "real winners" award.If everybody wins,there are no losers.Ironic,isn't it!