Solved: Contemporary Christian song with Lyrics "and your grace is all I see"

Thread: Solved: Contemporary Christian song with Lyrics "and your grace is all I see"

Tags: None
  1. Midwest Rocker said:

Default Solved: Contemporary Christian song with Lyrics "and your grace is all I see"

Can anyone identify the song and artist of a Contemporary Christian song with the lyrics:

"And Your Grace Is All I See" (could also be "And Your FACE Is All I See", but I am pretty sure it is "GRACE")

"And Your Grace Isssss (very slight pause) Allllllll I Seeeeeeeee" (I believe this is sung during the chorus, then an pause before bridge begins)

* Music Style: Rock ballad

* Vocalist: Male

* Released date: Still played currently, although in lighter rotation now (Probably released in the last couple years- guessing 2009-2012)

Sorry I don't recall any other lyrics. I know this is not much to go on.

Hope someone can help.
  2. wurzlsepp said:

Are sure about the "see" ? or can it be "Your Grace Is All I Need" though. With this phrase i found several christian songs. But neither of them matches to your description fairly
  3. Midwest Rocker said:

Quote Originally Posted by wurzlsepp View Post
    Are sure about the "see" ? or can it be "Your Grace Is All I Need" though. With this phrase i found several christian songs. But neither of them matches to your description fairly

Thanks for trying. You were right about me maybe being off on some of the lyrics (Oh, who am I kidding, I was way off.

Turns out the correct lyrics are "And Your FACE Is All I SEEK"

Oh, and the song was released a little longer ago than I thought (2005)

But, at least I was right about the Male vocalist and it being a melodic rock style ballad!

So the answer is (courtesy of calling a radio station and talking to a D.J.) :

BAND: KUTLESS
    SONG: "STRONG TOWER"
    http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/k...cs-488827.html

........gotta go now, need to get my hearing checked!