Nadia Saya - Jadde (The Road)

Thread: Nadia Saya - Jadde (The Road)

Tags: None
  1. registoni said:

Default Nadia Saya - Jadde (The Road)

Looking for lyrics in persian english and translation of this beatiful song by Nadia Saya.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrUVcWfCXk4

2. registoni said:

BUMP UP. anyone? Am I only one who like this song?

3. KareenaSS said:

Bump up. Please if someone could do the above.
    I'm in love with this song Registoni.

afsaneh said:

Default Nadia Saya - Jadde

Jadde
    (the Road)

Cheraa har shab toro daaram --------------------------------------------- why every night I have you
    Bedune inke hatta yek nafas az man jodaa baashi?------------------ without being separate from me even for one second?
    Cheraa tu jaadde gom misham -------------------------------------------- why I keep being lost on the road
    Bedune inke hatta lahze'yi az door peydaa shi? ---------------------- without you being seen from far away even for one second?
    Cheraa az bi to mitarsam -------------------------------------------------- why I fear being without you
    Hamash dastaato migiram ------------------------------------------------ I always take your hands
    To maaho bordi az shab haam-------------------------------------------- you took away the moon from my nights
    Man az bi maah mimiram ------------------------------------------------ I'll die without the moon

Vase chi to hanuz tuye omghe taraanehaami --------------------- why are you still in the depth of my songd?
    Vase chi?-------------------------------------------------------------------- why?
    Vase chi tuye har nafasam to hanuz baahaami ------------------- why are you still with me within my every breath?
    Vase chi?-------------------------------------------------------------------- why?
    Mage na inke dastaamo vel kardi ----------------------------------- didn't you reject my hands?
    Nazaashti baa to donyaamo besaazam---------------------------- you didn't allow me to build up my world beside you
    To ro har shab be ye jaaddeye taarik o namnaak vase chi mibaazam? -------- why every night I lose you to a dark and wet road

Cheraa in jaadde mipiche hamash samte ye biraahe ---------------------------- why does this road turns towards an indirection
    Cheraa man az to jaa mundam ------------------------------------------------------- why I cannot reach you
    cheraa donyaa por az raahe ----------------------------------------------------------- why is it that the world is full of roads?
    Cheraa dastaamo vel kardi ----------------------------------------------------------- why did you let my hands go?
    Cheraa khaasti ke tanhaa sham? -----------------------------------------------why did you want me to be desolate?
    Nemibini ke omre man mesle ye ghesse kutaahe ------------------------- don't you see that my life is as short as a tale?
    mesle ye ghesse kutaahe--------------------------------------------------------- is as short as a tale
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

5. registoni said:

I created a video on youtube on this song.
    enjoy.
    http://youtu.be/GfvWaQXBFzU