I look to see
    Was it real
    Or fantasy
    I get nervous
    Start to sweat
    But you're beside me
    My sweet Jeanette

Written 2000
    Last edited by Doug Denslowe; 04-05-2014 at 04:44 PM.

Johnb31 said:

Haha this song made me laugh favorite line "You're a dream The kind that's wet" lol
    There is not enough space or time to truly let the song unwind

Doug Denslowe said:

Thanks for digging this up from it's grave!I figured no Replied Because of that line!You can't please everybody!

4. mexico62 said:

Hi Doug, this is the first song from you about a girl that talks about love, (a little explicit), but I think that to be in love is the perfect condition for everybody, as I read your other songs I think that the relation with Jeanette is finished, but I would like to read more about your happy times, hope you have more lyrics like this, as Johnb31 said, this love song made him laugh because love is so contagious. Gracias amigo Doug.

amaryn said:

Lust and love are , especially in the first months, why not years, like twins, IMO, Doug. Therefore you don't mention the word "friends" I think.
    When you mention "I know it's love " you connect it with loveMAKING, so it's as touchable as the human body can get

You seem more like a bird on wings- it's not before the end of this poem that you start to sweat fearing she's gone.
    Well- has she by now? Must read the other ones you mention f they include the answer.

Doug Denslowe said:

Amaryn,
    This,Honesty,One For the Road,Me Me Mine,Cruel Intentions,are all about the same woman.All the others;Wild West Jess,Raven Beauty,Never Say Never,Hurt Me So,Girl Interrupted,Diablo Diane,etc.were written about another.Bedroom Eyes was total fantasy!

amaryn said:

I'll keep them apart, Doug: like the girlfriends I've had Memories with different pastel colours,lol
    But my "shubby" seems to be The One And Only",lol
    Last edited by amaryn; 10-18-2012 at 01:04 PM.