help me with translation please

Thread: help me with translation please

Tags: None
  1. iregistered said:

Default help me with translation please

i need this translated please...

its a suprise you ran into my mother, didnt think you would remember any of us at all.
    when i heard about your letter i didnt know what to think.
    its been 3 years since ive last seen you, suddenly you appear and make contact again.
    still wanting to be friends...what do i say to that? what am i suppose to do?
    Those moments we shared, I know they were brief, but yet they replay in my mind as I try to sleep.
    i finally put myself back together.. it took years.
    im the oppisite of before, i left everything behind in california, and now live in arizona
    living..... for me.
    i thought many times, about what to write to you, hours passed.
    i wish for alot of things but, i wish we never talked, i wish i didnt talk..
    i wish i just kept to myself and ignored you when we first met.. maybe things wouldve been
    different. but, it happened and i cant change that..
    i wish you the best in life,
    i wish you all the happiness in the world
    i wish you luck with your employment and hope your shoulder gets healed.

take care of yourself.
    Last edited by iregistered; 06-25-2012 at 01:45 AM.

2. mexico62 said:

its a suprise you ran into my mother, didnt think you would remember any of us at all.
    Es una sorpresa que corriste hacia mi madre, no pensé que recordarías a alguna de nosostras.

when i heard about your letter i didnt know what to think.
    Cuando escuché acerca de tu carta, no supe que pensar.

its been 3 years since ive last seen you, suddenly you appear and make contact again.
    Han pasado tres años desde la última vez que te vi, de pronto te apareces y haces contacto de nuevo.

still wanting to be friends...what do i say to that? what am i suppose to do?
    todavía quieres que seamos amigos... ¿Que digo a eso? ¿Que se supone que haga?

Those moments we shared, I know they were brief, but yet they replay in my mind as I try to sleep.
    Esos momentos que compartimos, Sé que fueron breves, pero todavía se repiten en mi mente mientras trato de dormir.

i finally put myself back together.. it took years.
    finalmente me tranquilicé, (me estabilicé)... (me) tomó años.

im the oppisite of before, i left everything behind in california, and now live in arizona
    soy lo contrario de antes, dejé todo atrás en California, y ahora vivo en Arizona

living..... for me.
    viviendo...para mí.

i thought many times, about what to write to you, hours passed.
    pensé muchas veces, sobre que escribirte, las horas pasaron.

i wish for alot of things but, i wish we never talked, i wish i didnt talk..
    deseo muchas cosas pero, deseo que nunca hubieramos hablado, deseo que yo no hubiera hablado...

i wish i just kept to myself and ignored you when we first met.. maybe things wouldve been
    deseo solo haberme controlado y haberte ignorado cuando nos encontramos por primera vez... tal vez las cosas hubieran sido

different. but, it happened and i cant change that..
    diferentes. Pero, sucedió y no puedo cambiar eso..

i wish you the best in life,
    Te deseo lo mejor en la vida,

i wish you all the happiness in the world
    Te deseo toda la felicidad del mundo

i wish you luck with your employment and hope your shoulder gets healed.
    Te deseo suerte en tu empleo y espero que tu hombro sane.

take care of yourself.
    Cuidate.