Need help identifying line dance hip hop song

Thread: Need help identifying line dance hip hop song

Tags: None
  1. matter2003 said:

Default Need help identifying line dance hip hop song

Was out last night at a club and heard a song I have heard a few times before, but have never been able to find out what it was called...
    it is a song where everyone seemed to know the dance that went along with it, a line dance type thing and it went something like:

"I do it like Vernon...
    big money earning,
    then I keep turning,
    to do it like Vernon...
    Like Vernon, I do it like Vernon..."

had a real catchy beat and cool flow to the song, I had no idea what the dance was to it but I broke it down a little bit to the song...
    seems like it might be a few years old, but I like it and would like to add it to my workout songs...

Any help would be appreciated it...

sunshine20071988 said:

If u have a phone next time ur there and here it record it makes it a lil easier for us but I'll search it out anyways :-)

3. Claybricks said:

Quote Originally Posted by matter2003 View Post
    Was out last night at a club and heard a song I have heard a few times before, but have never been able to find out what it was called...
    it is a song where everyone seemed to know the dance that went along with it, a line dance type thing and it went something like:

"I do it like Vernon...
    big money earning,
    then I keep turning,
    to do it like Vernon...
    Like Vernon, I do it like Vernon..."

had a real catchy beat and cool flow to the song, I had no idea what the dance was to it but I broke it down a little bit to the song...
    seems like it might be a few years old, but I like it and would like to add it to my workout songs...

Any help would be appreciated it...

ISA - Movin Like Berney {2010}

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xky...e-berney_music

Note: It appears the correct song title is 'Movin Like Berney', however, you will also see 'Moving Like Berney, 'Move It Like Berney' and Berney is sometimes incorrectly spelled 'Bernie'

Dan
    Last edited by Claybricks; 07-03-2012 at 01:12 PM.