true feeling from a chinese arabic leaner

Thread: true feeling from a chinese arabic leaner

Tags: None
  1. squallittle said:

Lightbulb true feeling from a chinese arabic leaner

Dear All

I am a chinese who have learnt arabic for several years. It is my great pleasure to find this website and such forum. I really want to express my feeling for learning Arabic as a Chinese. In all kinds of ways I can only learn Morden stander arabic by myself. I have remembered lots of arabic words and grammer. I can read a lot of news and books. Buuuuuuuuuuut I can not understand the speaking language arabic (الهجة) . It is really out of imagnation for learning a foreign language like arabic. 555555 Because of the different language system, Chinese are really difficult to master most of the alphabet languages. That is the reason why most of the people have a image of Chinese are hard to communicate with (even English). But learning Arabic is much more differ from learning English. Bucause Arabs never SPEAK arabic as their writing language!!!!! It is reallly shocked for me after watched an Egyption film because I can not understand 95% of the film.........(crying) I am a person like to learn but there is no single book to teach speaking arabic.

I used to work in Kuwait for a period. When I speak MSA to locall people . Every people laugh at me and consider i am a creatire from another planet!!!!!!!! (crying) I really felt lost and sad when i was in such situation. Please do remember that Chinese has blocked the facebook and youtube website for plotical reason.

IT IS REALLY TOUGH FOR A CHINESE TO KNOW ARAB WORD EVEN HE IS ALWAYS INSISTING IN LEARN ARABIC BECAUSE HE CAN NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND AN EGYPTION FILM !!!!

So...................... I find anotherway to learn the dialect. ARABIC SONGS because they are easy to learn.......

Hope everyone here can help me to learn the dialect little by little.

谢谢大家! Thanks a lot ! الف شكر و بارك الله فيك!!

2. sixpack434 said:

Dear squallittle,

I have been learning Arabic for the past 2 years, and Mandarin for the past few months. Arabic is a great language to learn, do not give up yet! I have personally found it very rewarding and it has opened for me many opportunities. One resource I have found that helped a lot with speaking is ArabicPod.net. I highly recommend you give it a shot. The beginner lessons are free.

اتمنى ان يعجبك الموقع ارابيك بود وتستفيد منه

3. squallittle said:

Smile

Dear sixpack434

Thanks very much for your suppoerting. I will insist in learning. by the way. what is your nationality?

4. sixpack434 said:

I'm British :-)

5. squallittle said:

Thx very much. I think we do have something in common.

hob said:

Hi !
    Arabic must be difficult for a chinese. The sounds letters are very different.
    So, you understand MSA ?

Yes, if you speak it to arab people, they gonna laught at you because it's too much formal. It's like talking like shakspear, someting like that.
    So, if you want to talk with arab people you have to learn a dialect.
    As you maybe know dialects are very different from one to another.

If you (still) work with arabs from KSA, then learn the khaliji dialect. If you want to be understood by the majority of arabs then you can learn the egyptian dialect.
    If you have arabs friends from Irak (for exemple), maybe it will be more easy to practice.
    Of course you can prefer a dialect in particular, then it may be easier for you to learn it if you are more motivated by it.

Is "youtube" completely blocked, or you can watch musical videos ?
    Were do you find then the arabic songs ?

LoOlya said:

I really feel sorry for those Arab who laugh at the Standard Arabic.. :\
    Anyway, I wish we can help you here
    - I'd like to learn Chinese maybe after some years.
    Syria ♥
    لّا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
    Suriyeli damarımda Türk kanı akıyor.

8. squallittle said:

Thanks a lot for your reply. I will continue to learn dialect little by little. May be some day I will release a book for Chinese to learn Arabic dialect

youtube is completely blocked.

I download those videos when I was out of China. Because I am doing international trading business.

YOUTUBE TWITTER FACEBOOK all blocked by the government. ShitttttttttttttttttttTTTTTTTTTTTTT

9. squallittle said:

crying...... I will continue to learn....

Chinese is a little bit difficult to master the writing. But it is easy to learn speaking

If you need some help I can do you a favor.