In Sunny Mexico

Thread: In Sunny Mexico

Tags: doug denslowe song

Doug Denslowe said:

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie Jasmine View Post
    Doug, is your name attributed to the song on other sites? If not, you may want to let someone like Mixalopoulos or an admin to know. Works on this site should be protected, I think, as original works.
    Yes, I'm given credit for the song. On other Lyrics dot "you name it" it's listed as a single from album "unknown". I've tried to contact a couple of these sites, not to complain, to inquire who submitted the song. Guess what, no response. If they want to list it let them. Ironically, if I tried to submit it, it probably would have been rejected.

2. RevolvingElk said:

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Denslowe View Post
    Being compared to the Beatles, for any reason, is high praise. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    No problem man They are my absolute favourite band of all time!

Doug Denslowe said:

Mine too.To me,they're a way of life.The greatest positive change of the 20th Century!

jessie zuppo said:

Wow!! This is def. a piece of work that embodies the essence of imagery!! "Stars wink at the pale moonlight..." that is beautiful! Not only is it beautiful, but I am able to envision this is my mind.

This would have to be one of my favorites! The last verse- genius! The flow was elegant, the fluidity was flawless and the word choices were incredible...you have grown into a very talented writer and it's been a joy to watch that progression. The improvement in your writing is in sync with the improvements within your life and within yourself.

I feel that this song speaks to the heart AND the brain...that's a very tricky slope, yet you mastered it. love it Dougie!!

Doug Denslowe said:

Thanks Jessie.This has been a favorite song of mine even though I posted it in the Poetry section.My favorite verse has to be the one with the line "rainbow colors dance through your head".That only happens on rare occasion now!