25 - Ye bade khonak

Thread: 25 - Ye bade khonak

Tags: 25band ye bade khonak
  1. Annamária Csucsu Gattyán said:

Default 25 - Ye bade khonak

Hey everyone! Lotfan, translate the lyrics of Ye bade khonak from 25Band to me! I almost know all of it by heart but would be nice to know what i'm actually singing about! MerC!
    Last edited by afsaneh; 06-18-2013 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Artist – Song name or names

afsaneh said:

Default 25 - Ye Bade Khonak

Ye baade khonak ----------------------------------------------------- a cool breeze
    Ye mahe por rang ---------------------------------------------------- a colorful moon
    Ye shaame khosh ta'm --------------------------------------------- a delicious dinner
    Ye maache mohkam ------------------------------------------------ a hard kiss

Ye jaaye aarum o khalvat taa sobh ke ----------------------- a calm and empty place so that till morning
    Kenaare lak lakaa lam midim tu saahel o ------------------- in the beach we would lounge near the storks
    Ghal'e misaazim maahaa baa shen o maase -------------- with the sands we make castles
    Hame chi khube khube khube -------------------------------- everything is very very fine

Ye zilu ziremun chand ta zarf baa mive toosh ----------- a carpet under us, a couple of plates with fruits in them
    Ye maahe mehrabun nur mide be ghessamun------------ and a kind moon gives light to our story
    Hame jaa sut o kur haalemun khube khub ---------------- everywhere is silent and we feel great
    To hasti ru be rum khaatere mishe mu be mu ----------- you're in front of me its every second would become my memory

Sedaaye moje daryaa mige hole bardaar ------------------- the sound of sea's waves say take the towel
    Boro tu aab shenaa bokon taa khode fardaa -------------- go to the water and swim until tomorrow
    To dore man baash baa to morde dardaam --------------- stay beside me, with you my pains are dead
    Baa to garmam hatta tuye oje sarmaa ---------------------- with you I'm warm even in the middle of coldness

Moj zad khis shodesh tanet ---------------------------- the waves came and your body became wet
    Az har chi disko behtare -------------------------------- it's better than discos
    Kojaa peidaa mishe shabihe maa --------------------- where can our like be found?
    Zendegie khubam haminehaa ------------------------- this is a good life
    To taa bezani ye tani be aab --------------------------- when you are swimming
    Miyaam donbaalet mese ye gharigh nejaat ------------------ I'll follow you like a lifeguard
    He he tuye saahelim --------------------------------------------we're on the beach
    Do taayimun tuye ye kaapshenim ----------------------------- we're in the same coat
    Rum tu ruye faantezit ------------------------------------------- we're face to face
    Dota peike divune dastemun ------------------------------------ two cups of wine
    Chonke mikhaaym ruye maah berim ----------------------------we're going to the moon
    Migi khube baaz beriz -------------------------------------------- you say pour another one
    aakhe hanuz munde daagh beshi -------------------------------- because you're stil not drunk

Mast o do ta cheshme khis --------------------------------------------I'm drunk with two wet eyes
    Daaram Gerye mikonam vali az khosh'haali ----------------------- I'm crying but because of happiness
    Ashko ruye gunehaash daaram hedye mikonam --------------- I'm giving the tears in her cheeks
    Vali az khosh'haali------------------------------------------------------ but because of happiness

Ye aasemun pore setaare ----------------------------------------------- a sky filled with stars
    Man o to o shab khodeshe aare ---------------------------------------ye this is the night with the two of us
    Ye aatish o ye sibzamini rush ------------------------------------------ a fire and a potato on it
    To ham az sedaahaa mitarsi biyaay birun --------------------------- and you are afraid of the noises
    Hey behem mogofti hamin baghal beshin ------------------------- you told me stay near me
    Lus mikardi taa nazdiktaram beshi ---------------------------------- you were bringing excuses to be near me
    Mesle festivaale jaraghe aatish -------------------------------------- like the festivals of fireworks
    Taa ke behet begam malakeye maayi ------------------------------ so that I would say you're my quin
    Morghaaye aabiyam dige khaabidan ------------------------------- the birds are sleeping now
    Chi behtar az inke pishe baarbimam ------------------------------- what is bettar than this that I'm near my barbie
    Saresh ru shunam o saram ru saresh ----------------------------- her head on my shoulder and her head in my head
    Che suzheye khubiam vase naghashi ----------------------------- what a nice topic for painting
    Faghat ye taablo o ye ghalamu kame ---------------------------- we only need a canvas and a brush
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

3. Annamária Csucsu Gattyán said:

Merciiiiiiii!!!!!!!!