Help With Writing

Thread: Help With Writing

Tags: None
  1. ciara8121 said:

Default Help With Writing

I Seriously Need Help With Writing Some Lyrics. My Mind Is Just completely Blank. Please Help

Doug Denslowe said:

Roses are red,Violets are blue...........there's a start!

3. mexico62 said:

Hi ciara8121, one good advice, why don´t you start reading the threads, of all the good artists, that post lyrics and poems, like Doug Denslowe, they have a good sense to find themes and rhymes, so please, read a lot in the forums of this beautiful site.
    The second advice is that you must take notes about all the things that call your attention, the simplest things of the life are the greatest events on earth. You can try writing a diary, or about the movies you see, books, people, streets, about your friends´ lives, etc. That doesn´t mean that you write what you see, you must adapt all those things to your works, lyrics and poetry are not only writing, but appreciate the life and put your personal point of view, good luck and keep trying every single day of your life, you´ll be a number one.

4. OldScool said:

I derive my inspiration from the songs I listen and from the life I live. I realized, that there are a lot of wrong things around and our words can make it little bit better.

5. Lyricky said:

hey Ciara, why dont u try this game. it would help you a lot. call on a friend and while you guys discuss, you make sure your last words rhymes with his first word without moving out of the point of context. i dont know if i am making any sence though...example
    You: i've been trying so hard to write some lines,
    your friend:i strived so hard to buy some time
    you: the words wont come, or is it a crime
    this is just a tip for starters... try poeming...
    it would help you with rhyming...
    i hope this helps... the sky is your limit.

Doug Denslowe said:

Ciara8121:how those lyrics coming?You never replied back to this Thread,was it a joke on ATL or were you serious?After all the trouble of giving you your first lines.......no inspiration?