PLEASE PLEASE help me!!!

- up beat
    -catchy
    french
    -house / pop music
    sounds like a top 20 or 50 song

he says the word montreal a few times as well

and apparently it is a girl and a guy
    Last edited by Linh K Pham; 07-16-2012 at 01:55 PM.

cbwillallen25 said:

I have a question. Does the person say it a few times repetitively? If yes, then does he say any other cities in Canada like Quebec a few times in a row?

3. Linh K Pham said:

Quote Originally Posted by cbwillallen25 View Post
    I have a question. Does the person say it a few times repetitively? If yes, then does he say any other cities in Canada like Quebec a few times in a row?
    YES MAYBE DO YOU KNOW THE SONG??

i think it may be electropop or something like that..

i remember it goes

doo do do doooo

(slightly higher) doo do do dooo

n the dude and maybe a girl is singing in the background.... my buddy said they said montreal a few times which i do not recall

THANK YOU SIR!!!

cbwillallen25 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Linh K Pham View Post
    YES MAYBE DO YOU KNOW THE SONG??

i think it may be electropop or something like that..

i remember it goes

doo do do doooo

(slightly higher) doo do do dooo

n the dude and maybe a girl is singing in the background.... my buddy said they said montreal a few times which i do not recall

THANK YOU SIR!!!
    Yes I know what you are talking about. I used to see it every now and then on a show on BETJ called Soul of Africa. It's a black guy with a medium complexion and he has a bald head. I can't remember the name of the guy though, but I know the song. He also sang a song titled Bamboo or Bambou. On the show they said that the song was titled Le Destin. I do recall doing a search for that song, but it wasn't the up tempo song they said it was. I definitely know the song, but I draw a blank on the guys name. He also sang with females in that song, so yes. Now to find it.

OK, the artist name is Sekouba Bambino. Once I watched a video and heard his voice it matched. Tell me if this is his voice.

Sekouba Bambino - Bambou http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcHl63bIDF0 (this is not the song that is being searched for, just another song by the artist mentioned)

OK, try this link. It is a live Concert from him in Montreal. The 2nd song is the one I was referring to. The title is "Porter Son Amour A Dos"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ4drGETNJk
    Bambou is first. Porter Son Amour A Dos starts at about 4:42 and takes it until the end. @ 6:49, after saying "Africa nous ça va bien" he starts saying Montreal several times, then says Quebec several times.
    Last edited by cbwillallen25; 07-25-2012 at 09:44 PM. Reason: addition