Need help finding this song please!(Heard at Gap Outlet)

Thread: Need help finding this song please!(Heard at Gap Outlet)

Tags: None
  1. synseq said:

Default Need help finding this song please!(Heard at Gap Outlet)

Ok this is not going to be easy I am not even certain the words I heard are correct otherwise I would've have found it by now via google and also downloaded it. At any rate I heard the song today on my way out of a Gap Outlet store and its been driving me crazy. I'm not sure on the genre I believe it may be alternative or something you might hear on a station similar to pumped up kicks for example.. Anyway the lyrics as I heard em went "gotta run run run" or gotta blank blank blank.. it said that several times throughout the song whatever the word was after gotta possible gonna I am not sure. Also think I they would say the gotta run run run in fast succession and then it would slow down a bit also think I heard something like you and I are nothing at all or something. All I can say for sure is since it played at the gap the song is probably less than a year old, its played by a band with a male singer at least perhaps they are all male umm.. I'd really appreciate helping me out with this one. Perhaps I could offer a trade to the person who gets it right if that is permitted by the forum rules, not so much a trade, but rather a token of my gratitude.

cbwillallen25 said:
  3. synseq said:

Congratulations. That is what I was looking for. Drove me crazy.. multiple forums, lyrics searches, all failed untill you came through. I have over 75,000 mp3s legal of course organized in full albums among other things. If you need anything live dave matthews concert rips(not sold in stores), beatles, zeppelin, anything hit me up. peace.

cbwillallen25 said:

Quote Originally Posted by synseq View Post
    Congratulations. That is what I was looking for. Drove me crazy.. multiple forums, lyrics searches, all failed untill you came through. I have over 75,000 mp3s legal of course organized in full albums among other things. If you need anything live dave matthews concert rips(not sold in stores), beatles, zeppelin, anything hit me up. peace.
    Wow, that's great. Glad to hear that. Thanks a lot for that and I will keep that in mind. Likewise for you as well. You know where to find me. Peace and have a great day.