I heard it in Forever 21

Thread: I heard it in Forever 21

Tags: None
  1. ducks1951 said:

The songs name is Had a Hard Day but who is it by. The Chipmunks also sing this song but I want the original singer. Can someone help me.
  2. missbrookie33 said:

Talking

are you taking about the song i want to find?! if so can you pleeeease post a link to the lyrics?
  3. UtaRogue said:

Quote Originally Posted by chocchip View Post
    guys i went to the new f21 store in santa barbara and i have a song stuck in my head, its a kinda rap song that goes
    "money makes the world go round..... nanana..... like (something)"
    help please!
    Hey Chocchip,
    I wokr at forever, so a lot of the songs I hear hourly but I never know the names of them. *glare* Anyway, the one your thinking of, I think it goes like this:

"Money makes the world go round
    People will be people always
    Everything goes up comes down
    This I know, so here I go...
    Do you love me, love me
    Do you love me, love me
    Do you love me, love Me"

If that's it, then it's "Do You Love Me" - by Jennifer Kae

Now if anyone was willing to help me....
    The song I'm looking for is a guy singing about a chick and he says (not quoting here) :

She takes all responsibility
    Even when she knows she can't

Something like that, I think. It might also go on to say that She never says no, the answers always yes even if she doesn't want it to be. It could even be in second person (ie "you take on all responsibilities, even when you know you can't") but I'm pretty sure it's the third. Please and thank you! ^_^
  4. kyoungmb10 said:

Quote Originally Posted by UtaRogue View Post
    Hey Chocchip,
    I wokr at forever, so a lot of the songs I hear hourly but I never know the names of them. *glare* Anyway, the one your thinking of, I think it goes like this:

"Money makes the world go round
    People will be people always
    Everything goes up comes down
    This I know, so here I go...
    Do you love me, love me
    Do you love me, love me
    Do you love me, love Me"

If that's it, then it's "Do You Love Me" - by Jennifer Kae
    Actually, the version in the store is by Amanda Jenssen. Her voice is a little more jazzy and throatier.
  5. ndwonder said:

Quote Originally Posted by mianoke View Post
    i also heard a song in forever 21 recently and its a girl singing and she's says "don't say you love me....."
    i need help finding that song!!
    its driving me crazy
    HELP?
    never fall in love- emilie simon
  6. izzy4422 said:

Exclamation Helllppp

i heard this song in for ever 21 it was very fast and it sounded like a white guy almost rapping i cant remember how it goes it funny to listen to it has a cool tune
  7. McNastySEU said:

Default I heard this @ Forever 21

So a couple of days ago, I heard this bad *** house song being played and when I went to the front desk to find out who was sing it, they told me it was kylie minogue...but i can't find the remix to "all i see" anywhere. Can anyone help me?
  8. impossibleego said:

Quote Originally Posted by McNastySEU View Post
    So a couple of days ago, I heard this bad *** house song being played and when I went to the front desk to find out who was sing it, they told me it was kylie minogue...but i can't find the remix to "all i see" anywhere. Can anyone help me?
    The version you're looking for is "All I See (Mark!s Deep Funky House Mix)"
  9. resalmeron said:

i went to forever 21 yesterday, march 20 2010 in buffalo. i heard a song i really liked but only remember the girl (a little rockish) singing "be my baby".
    does anybody know who sings it and what it is called???
  10. HausRhodes said:

Quote Originally Posted by chocchip View Post
    guys i went to the new f21 store in santa barbara and i have a song stuck in my head, its a kinda rap song that goes
    "money makes the world go round..... nanana..... like (something)"
    help please!
    It's called do you love me by amanda jensen
  11. alwayspoppies said:

Default Heard this song in Forever 21 in April 2010.

It's a techno version of "Down down baby, down by the roller coaster".
    I've seriously spent hours looking for it online and nothing!
  12. 21_frets said:

Quote Originally Posted by resalmeron View Post
    i went to forever 21 yesterday, march 20 2010 in buffalo. i heard a song i really liked but only remember the girl (a little rockish) singing "be my baby".
    does anybody know who sings it and what it is called???
    is it my lover by the sounds?
  13. resalmeron said:

Quote Originally Posted by 21_frets View Post
    is it my lover by the sounds?
    so it was a while ago but im pretty sure that is the song, thank you so much
  14. snowangel said:

Default November 2010

Hi all,

I was in the Forever 21 store in Chicago and heard an indie sort of electronic song with the lyrics of "I know what you do, I know the way you do" repeated over and over again. I reallyyyy want to know who sings this, any ideas? It sounded like a guy and a girl.

Cheers!