What's the name of this French song????

Thread: What's the name of this French song????

Tags: dance, french, identify, song
  1. Clarel Anthony Rodriguez said:

Default What's the name of this French song????

I've been looking for this one song that's been stuck in my heard for ages!! If someone could help, that would be so great!

I heard this song on KissFM in Madrid, if that helps at all, and I'm pretty sure it's a French song.
    The singer is female but there is a possibility that it might have been a girl group
    It sounds pretty current or something that was released in the last 5 or 6 years (the last time I heard it was about 2 or 3 years ago). It sounds very dance-y/electronic.

I remember parts of how it sounds: (In note form, D# D# C# C Bb | F# F# D | G# G# G# B# F# F# D# | G# G# G# C# F# F# D#)
    The song if I can recall was about 126-144 bpm

Lastly I can't remember a single verse or even the chorus from the song. The only thing I do remember is what it sounded like she/they were singing and it went something like "te cao" or "te caro" or something like that.

If someone can pinpoint the song, I'll be eternally grateful!!

hob said:

"te cao" reminds me of this song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGTAPGneiJM

But it's an old song. It's kind of dance/electronic music but from the 90's or last 80's

There's not a lot of french girl bands. I just remember of "Plasticines" The only one that i know.

But there is also some groups with a woman as principal singer like : "Coeur de Pirate", "Superbus"

If it's not the song that i suggested that you were searching, maybe you can search with those names
  3. Clarel Anthony Rodriguez said:

Oh my goodness, that's the song!! Désenchantée is the song! Thank you so much!!
    I don't know why, but for some reason, I thought it was a bit more recent (maybe I listened to a remix of the song)
    This songs just gets stuck in my head all the time. It's so catchy!

Thanks again!!