Eyes Changed Colour

Thread: Eyes Changed Colour

Tags: None

Doug Denslowe said:

I came back here to read Moon's reply.While going over the old Comments,about Automatic Writing,it occurred to me that while writing Dragon Hunt,I "saw"an animated One-Eyed Jack(on a playing card)actually "wink"at me!Just thought I'd share this.(I think my eyes were closed,but I wasn't dreaming.I don't think.)

Teshka said:

omg. Doug i'm really beginning to worry about you.

Music is what feelings sound like
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

Doug Denslowe said:

Tess,I wrote it in 2001!Don't worry about me,just keep me entertained with your fantastic writings!
    I only told this story to maybe express a possible Automatic Writing experience.I hope that was the message received.

Teshka said:

ofc it was well received Doug and i love how comments after a great poem or lyric can be so interesting to follow.

Not to take away from the main purpose tho, Zak this gets better every time i read it....this time i was grabbed by the first 2 lines in an even stronger way

So many hours wasted
    on a soulless thing.

i added a period bcs it stops me as i hear the tone of how it must be said. like a bucket of ice thrown over a conversation. i keep loving this more and more.
    Music is what feelings sound like
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

amaryn said:

Well. Zak, may I wish you all the best and be sure that I am going to miss you! By the way : ancient Greek (Odyssee especially and Herodotos) and Latin (Ovidius, Cicero) have been my special items too including history. I will think of you. Thumbs up!

Frankie Jasmine said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zakynthos View Post
    Fran,
    I'm sorry that I'm not an active member of the forum anymore, but I have A LOT of homework to do from now on. I'm studying Ancient Greek, Latin, History and Greek literature on a daily basis for the next 8 months. In June, I'll be sitting my final exams so I can go to a university. I honestly thank -you and the other fellow members- for everything. Whenever I have the chance, I'll try to comment on other people's work.
    Amaryn, it sounds as though Zak is going away forever! Please, Zak, you are just "taking care of business," right?? You'll drop in from time to time to say 'hi' and then when things settle down, you'll be back, right? You would be sorely missed if not--and I will sustain myself on your already written poems which are so good. I agree with Tess, the two lines she mentioned are indeed POWERFUL and true. So few words there, but so much impact and meaning!

amaryn said:

OK,OK, compromising might be a better resolution, so if Zak can make it: WE'D BE MORE THAN HONOURED,ZAK!

Doug Denslowe said:

Golly gee,if I knew that saying you were "going away"gave your Thread so much heat,I'd said it long ago!Zak,pass the soda!