Political Corruption

Thread: Political Corruption

Tags: None
  1. Zakynthos said:

Default Political Corruption

grgeag
    Last edited by Zakynthos; 04-21-2020 at 03:16 AM.

2. mexico62 said:

Hi Zakynthos, I like that the artists are not only living in the pink world of their own life, but connected to the real world, IŽd like to know if this song is about some actual moment, because I think that all around our suffering world, almost all of us (citizens), have the same sense, that politicians are not doing well their job ( you can remember John Lennon in Give me some truth), hope that works like this open their eyes to try to make a better country, and a world that can be a peaceful place to live. Thanks.
    P.S., IŽd like if you look Uncle Sam Scams, in this same forum, and in poetry forum some works that talk about this interesting theme.

3. Zakynthos said:

I just wanted to emphasise that all bad things (warfare, hunger, poverty etc.) are caused by politicians.

4. mexico62 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zakynthos View Post
    I just wanted to emphasise that all bad things (warfare, hunger, poverty etc.) are caused by politicians.
    Thanks, IŽve got your point of view, and I made a mistake, the thread "uncle sam scams" is in poetry forum, and other called "elections", and one about the animal farm (but I couldnŽt find it now), hope you can read them, they talk about political troubles in our convulsing world. Bye for now.

Teshka said:

Two of my closest friends are in government and they are always the first to say that politicians make them sick to their stomachs....and that the insularity between politics and reality is unbelievable and infuriating......and speaking for myself, my favorite line in your lyrics Zak is My favourite colour was my otherness. I hope that i'm interpreting it correctly.
    Music is what feelings sound like
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~