Cosmic Kiss

Thread: Cosmic Kiss

Tags: None

Teshka said:

Default Cosmic Kiss

well it seems that writing poetry and lyrics is a disease and i've become infected...for better or worse ^.^
    written as a Progressive House track (edit) or Uplifting Trance, it could be more or less like this but with a better bassline http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfYrn-VUR2w

Shades of purple and the deep blue sea
    How does it work for you and me
    Boy and girl singing out of tune
    A pair of dolphins chasing the moon
    Me and you

How many lines will this song sing
    How many times can we make the bell ring
    Sweeping low and diving high
    Aqua-twins knocking on the sky
    You and I

Shades of purple and royal blue
    Love-beats counting time with you
    Satin sea-grean in your eyes
    Bathe my soul in a lover's sigh
    Just you and I

-chorus-
    You and I
    How high can we fly
    Moonlight kiss on prism sea
    Aquaman and me

You and I
    How high can we fly
    Moonlight sea singing harmony
    for Aquaman and me

I wanna thank Fish Go Deep for the beginning of my thoughts for this song
    and also my soul twin for the highest inspiration that one human can give to another

Music is what feelings sound like
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

smoothtung said:

Wow. this is absolutely excellent.

"Shades of purple and royal blue
    Love-beats counting time with you
    Satin sea-grean in your eyes
    Bathe my soul in a lover's sigh"

This is my favorite part ^
    Everything within the piece is so poetic and vivid and beautiful I'm deeply impressed. Good job here

Teshka said:

Thank you so much!!
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

MoonRide*r* said:

......................... daaaamn Boo!! This is a freakin masterpiece....... ^-^ I'm reading a little "history" here and there but this whole thing is just amazing babe..... I'm blown away... again <33

@smoothtung: I wanna say thanks too man. I've known her for 15 months and had no idea till recently that she could throw down like this
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

smoothtung said:

Haha I take it you're the inspiration she mentioned. Dont mention it, you both have a good thing going on here. Keep up the good writing AND the the great charisma you two seem to share. Take care both of you

Teshka said:

@Moon tyssm baby
    ~♥♥~
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

Johnb31 said:

Wow I really like this it took my brain to another place a very distant place full of happiness nice job. You're inspiring me with such writing.

Teshka said:

Thank you so much Johnb, that's the highest kind of compliment and yea isn't that the great thing about music, or poetry or anything artistic, that it can take us to distant places and preferrably happy ones....honestly i can't think of anything better that anyone could say about these lyrics, thank you very very much
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

Frankie Jasmine said:

Wow. Blown away. Total different feel. Different dimension. Good, fun, true, and as mentioned by someone, such a beautiful "place."
    Tess, you're a natural.
    I cannot believe the degree of talent showing in Lyrics and Poetry lately. Personally, I'm humbled by it. And I am having such enjoyment reading that I'm not even writing anything myself.
    Personally, I have Doug Denslowe to thank for getting me interested in these sections. He has brought his own reliable, great talent to the fore, and stimulated some new wonderful talents of others. Sorry, Tess, I know this is your thread, but I would not be here without the draw of Doug's tried & true talents, reading all these great lyrics and poetry . . .

Tess, please keep doing this. You are a natural.

Teshka said:

Frankie you're such a dear and yea Doug is really great and i would even say that his lyrics are one reason why i started browsing this section regularly too. Doug and a few others and also not to mention tracking down all the stuff that Moon wrote 12-18 months ago

Your opinion means a great deal to me and atm i'm beet-red lol.....well believe me if anything comes to me i'll certainly bring it here, and in the meantime like you said, there is a lot of great stuff coming down in this section, so much thought-provoking talent that it amazes me, and ofc i also realize that there are some "real musicians" that write here now and then and i especially love to feel like i have an inside track on that kind of thing as well!

I have to say one more time to everyone, thank you SO MUCH for making me feel SO GOOD about this one!
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

Frankie Jasmine said:

You and your talent is deserving of it, Tess.

smoothtung said:

^ agreed

Doug Denslowe said:

Wow,I'm blown away!!!What can I say that my favorite two critics (smoothtung and Frankie Jasmine) haven't allready said?This is beyond Outstanding!I can't believe the Stars we have here on this site!Tess,I nominate this for Song of the Month.Your an amazing songwriter,I can't wait to see what's next!Carry on,Sister!P.S.Frankie,your check is in the mail.

MoonRide*r* said:

Angel <33
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

Teshka said:

you <33

@Doug TYSM!!!!!!!!
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

amaryn said:

"Discovered " this one today. How can it have happened this late? I was totally swallowed by this song, Tess and especially by the
    first stanza which is incredibly touching.
    I like to keep this little diamond in my hand throughout the night, which is already luring on me

Thanks for providing me with such a moment of pure happiness...

Teshka said:

yvw amaryn and thank you, as i remember it this was the first "real" song that i was able to write and was glad to have the reminder
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~