When It's Dark - scary movie 2 soundtrack

Thread: When It's Dark - scary movie 2 soundtrack

Tags: None
  1. is_maximum said:

Red face When It's Dark - scary movie 2 soundtrack

Hi All

I need lyrics of "When It's Dark" - by Trace featuring Neb Luv - soundtrack of Scary Movie 2.

Thank you in advance

Regards

2. shaz_luvs_karl said:

Exclamation are you sure???

are you sure its called that because i can't seam to find it anywhere ???? wb xx

3. is_maximum said:

Quote Originally Posted by shaz_luvs_karl
    are you sure its called that because i can't seam to find it anywhere ???? wb xx
    yes I am sure. I surf all the web. every site that you can think. you can go to imdb.com and look for scary movie to see the names of soundtracks of that movie.

thanks for your reply.

4. d3bra_r0ckz said:

Talking the lyrics [i hope they are right (=]

[Trace]
    Ohh,when its dark outside.
    All my fears arise.
    When its dark outside.
    All my fears..

Sun`s gone down,all the lights are gone. Big azz house and we`re all alone.
    I hear voices,what imma do? Hear those noises,what imma do? What`s my choice here,run like a fool? Im long gone.
    (Shh)What`s that sound?
    Everybody look whats floating round. Not too sure of what i see. All i know is its scaring me.

All my fears arise.
    When its dark outside.
    All my fears..

And just when you think its over.Some new sound is coming towards me. Getting loud. I hear noises,where imma go? Hear those voices,head for the door. Whats my plan? Dont know anymore. Somethings wrong.
    (Shh)What`s that sound?
    Everybody look what`s goin down. And why wont you let me be? Go right right now,you`re scaring me.

All my fears arise.
    When its dark outside.
    All my fears.
    All my fears arise.
    When its dark outside.
    All my fears..

[Neb Luv]
    Here`s something,so get back. Shawty looking at me like,"Yo, let me hit that."
    Footsteps in the dark,whatcha gon do? I was talking to this chick en. Oh. Sh1t.
    Is it a poltergeist,or a heist?
    She robs some. All the jewels,murdering tools. We got some. Like cha-cha. Ready to open up shop. Wreak a havoc on the block. Now love it,dont stop.

(Come on)
    All my fears arise.
    All my fears arise.
    *fading*
    When its dark outside.

5. axnjxn4 said:

Smile How?

Great effort on the lyrics, but I have to ask - how did you get a copy of the song? I have looked EVERYWHERE for this song for years and just cant find it, its proved so difficult.

6. is_maximum said:

Quote Originally Posted by axnjxn4 View Post
    Great effort on the lyrics, but I have to ask - how did you get a copy of the song? I have looked EVERYWHERE for this song for years and just cant find it, its proved so difficult.
    Hi, yes, hardly can you find this song and many other soundtracks of Scary Movie. but I've got you something, you can download this song from the following link

(removed)

I wish I could find the "So Erotic" by Casey Crown ft. J Dee
    It seems that this song is removed from the world!!!
    Last edited by Steena; 06-26-2008 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Removed Download link... please do this via PM next time!

7. axnjxn4 said:

Default Thanks!

Ha, well now, what a life saver you are! Thank you so much, ive been looking for this song for almost 7 years - seriously, that long.
    I'll keep an eye out forthat song, but considering my luck I wouldnt be much help.

Jester said:

Seem = the way something looks
    Seam = the stitching on the edge of clothing

9. is_maximum said:

Quote Originally Posted by axnjxn4 View Post
    Ha, well now, what a life saver you are! Thank you so much, ive been looking for this song for almost 7 years - seriously, that long.
    I'll keep an eye out forthat song, but considering my luck I wouldnt be much help.
    Thanks

I don't know why they've removed that link but if anybody needs this song just send me out a line

10. yeshi said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by is_maximum View Post
    Thanks

I don't know why they've removed that link but if anybody needs this song just send me out a line
    Can you send meh teh link plz? I've been searching EVERYWHERE for this song!!! WHERE IS IT?!?!? PLZ answer asap!!
    Thanks

11. DaMaCo said:

Smile scary movie2 end credit song by Trace feat neb luv

Quote Originally Posted by yeshi View Post
    Can you send meh teh link plz? I've been searching EVERYWHERE for this song!!! WHERE IS IT?!?!? PLZ answer asap!!
    Thanks
    i would very much appreciate if you could send me the full song of the Trace feat Neb Luv - when its dark. i've tried numerous web sites,if you could make this happen i would be deeply grateful.......David (damaco)

12. is_maximum said:

Quote Originally Posted by DaMaCo View Post
    i would very much appreciate if you could send me the full song of the Trace feat Neb Luv - when its dark. i've tried numerous web sites,if you could make this happen i would be deeply grateful.......David (damaco)
    Hi David
    I can't send you a private message to give you the link please you send me out a private message and I will post the link in reply

13. DaMaCo said:

Smile reply to your message

thankyou for replying to message,however i dont know how to send out a message and where from.....can you help?

14. peaceluvinmuzic said:

i have heard that funny song Give My **** Away from trace from the same movie.. i have the lyrics, if you want i can give them to you!

15. is_maximum said:

Hi David, you should click on my username "is_maximum" and then click on a link that says "send a private message...." so you can send me a message and I will send you back the link.

This is because the forum administrator doesn't allow us to post any link here in threads.

Good luck

16. DaMaCo said:

Smile reply to scary movie2 message

thankyou for your reply, i will try what you have said. thankyou you again. david

17. DaMaCo said:

Default rapid share download link

i tried the download link for scary movie2 end credit song and it come up with error cant find song
    david

18. is_maximum said:

Quote Originally Posted by DaMaCo View Post
    i tried the download link for scary movie2 end credit song and it come up with error cant find song
    david
    Check out your private messages. I sent a new link

19. dshel1967 said:

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by is_maximum View Post
    Thanks

Could you send me the link to this song? I love it and can't find it anywhere.