age del taab biaare manam be un rooz miresam
    rooie abraa mishinam be asemunaa miresam
    to mikhaai taa mituni dele man khun bokoni
    baa raghibaam beshini mano to divoone koni
    ama har rooze khoshi tange ghoroobi ham daare
    shabaaie tireo taar sobhe sepidi ham daare
    miaad un roozi ke man naame haato paare konam
    miaad un roozi ke man ghame delamo chaare konam
    عمیق ترین درد زندگی مردن نیست بلکه نداشتن کسی است که الفبای دوست داشتن را برایت تکرار کند و تو از او رسم محبت را بیاموزی

afsaneh said:

Default Dariush_Talafi

Talafi (payback)

aaghebat zolme toro ye rooz talaafi mikonam -------------------------- finally one day i'll pay back your cruelty
    ashkaamo paak mikonam baa del tabaani mikonam ------------------- i wipe my tears and collude with my heart
    miaad un roozi ke to ghahre delam ro bebini --------------------------- there'll come a day when you'll see the fury of my heart
    cheshmaato baaz bokono haghighato khub bebini --------------------- to open your eyes and see the truth clearly
    miaad un roozi ke man naame haato paare konam -------------------- there'll come a day that i'll tear off your letters
    miaad un roozi ke man ghame delamo chaare konam ----------------- there'll come a day when i'll undo my heart's sorrows
    age un rooz berese manam baraat naaz mikonam --------------------- if that they arrives, i'll cute myself for you
    baa ghamo ghoseo dardam toro damsaaz mikonam ------------------ I'll make you befriend the sorrows and pains of my heart
    age del taab biaare manam be un rooz miresam ---------------------- if my heart tolerated, I'll reach that day
    rooie abraa mishinam be asemunaa miresam ------------------------- I'll sit on the clouds to reach the heavens
    to mikhaai taa mituni dele man khun bokoni -------------------------- you'd like to fill my heart with blood (make me suffer from unhappiness)
    baa raghibaam beshini mano to divoone koni ------------------------ to be with my rivals and making me crazy
    ama har rooze khoshi tange ghoroobi ham daare --------------------- but each happy hay has got also a sunset
    shabaaie tireo taar sobhe sepidi ham daare --------------------------- and the dark nights has got the whiteness of the dawn
    miaad un roozi ke man naame haato paare konam -------------------- there'll come a day that i'll tear off your letters
    miaad un roozi ke man ghame delamo chaare konam ----------------- there'll come a day when i'll undo my heart's sorrows
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

desert rose said:

Mamnoon Afsaneh jan!
    عمیق ترین درد زندگی مردن نیست بلکه نداشتن کسی است که الفبای دوست داشتن را برایت تکرار کند و تو از او رسم محبت را بیاموزی

afsaneh said:

khahesh mikonam
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare