La pegatina - Miranda - English translation request

Thread: La pegatina - Miranda - English translation request

Tags: None

Mirandala said:

Default La pegatina - Miranda - English translation request

Hello peeps,

I was hoping someone would be so sweet to translate this for me.
    I sort of get what they are singing about but not all.
    Thank you!

Lloverá y yo veré la lluvia caer Lloverá y yo veré la gente correr Lloverá y yo veré la lluvia sin más Y lloverá y lloverá

Mira que mira, Miranda Tus zapatos no son de tacón Tu vejez es sólo la inocencia De los que nunca piden perdón Deja ya de coser tus historias Con puntos a favor

Mira que mira, Miranda Tu deseo es la incapacidad De aquellos que un día lucharon Por poder dar un paso atrás No te creas que todo es sencillo No hay que disimular

Y si te vas Le contaré a la gente tu vida Tus problemas, tus malas espinas Para que algún día puedas volver Y volverás Cuando creas que todo ha cambiado Cuando todo quede en el pasado Y te sientas bien otra vez

Mira que mira, Miranda Que mirando se llega a mirar Lo que mira y remira el mirado Al que mira y remira la mar Por si aún no te has enterado Esto no va de mirar

Mira que mira, Miranda Tu garganta no sabe aguantar Tus locuras ganando batallas Y ya mezclan azúcar con sal No te rías de todo y de nada No lo podré soportar

Y si te vas Le contaré a la gente tu vida Tus problemas, tus malas espinas Para que algún día puedas volver Y volverás Cuando creas que todo ha cambiado Cuando todo quede en el pasado Y te sientas bien otra vez

Y te vas y te vas, por no esconderte Y te vas y te vas, por no mirar Y te vas y te vas, por no esconderte Y te vas y te vas, ya no volverás Y te vas y te vás…

Video here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyiNZqKumGA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    Last edited by Mirandala; 08-09-2012 at 06:37 PM. Reason: added youtube link

2. juanpa25 said:

Lol i started translatin this cause i thought it was from the group "miranda" xDD Well still the song was funny so...
    most of it does not make sense even in spanish... i think u can notice that already xD

Lloverá y yo veré la lluvia caer Lloverá y yo veré la gente correr Lloverá y yo veré la lluvia sin más Y lloverá y lloverá
    It will rain, and i will see the rain fall, it will rain and I will see the people run, it will rain and i will just see the rain, and it will rain, it will rain

Mira que mira, Miranda Tus zapatos no son de tacón Tu vejez es sólo la inocencia De los que nunca piden perdón Deja ya de coser tus historias Con puntos a favor
    Looking, looking, Miranda, your shoes have no heels, Your old age is just the innocence Of the ones that never ask for forgiveness Stop sewing your stories With points in your favor
    (this is a pun difficult to exactly translate, "puntos" means both "points" and "stitches" lolol)

Mira que mira, Miranda Tu deseo es la incapacidad De aquellos que un día lucharon Por poder dar un paso atrás No te creas que todo es sencillo No hay que disimular
    Looking, looking Miranda, Your wish is the incapacity Of the ones that once fought For being able to step back Dont think everything is easy No need to pretend
    And if u leave Ill tell the people your life Your problems, your evil thorns So that someday u can come back And u will come back When you think everything has changed When everything is in the past And u feel better again

Mira que mira, Miranda Que mirando se llega a mirar Lo que mira y remira el mirado Al que mira y remira la mar Por si aún no te has enterado Esto no va de mirar
    Looking, looking Miranda That by looking u end up looking What looks and re-looks the watched, The one that looks and re-looks the sea In case u havent found out This is not going to look
    Mira que mira, Miranda Tu garganta no sabe aguantar Tus locuras ganando batallas Y ya mezclan azúcar con sal No te rías de todo y de nada No lo podré soportar
    Looking, looking Miranda Your throat cant handle Your insanities winning battles And they mix sugar with salt Dont laugh from everything and nothing I wont be able to handle it

Y te vas y te vas, por no esconderte Y te vas y te vas, por no mirar Y te vas y te vas, por no esconderte Y te vas y te vas, ya no volverás Y te vas y te vás…
    And you leave and leave, for not hiding And u leave, you leave, for not looking And you leave you leave, for not hiding And you leave and leave, you wont come back anymore And you leave and leave...

Mirandala said:

Thank you Juanpa!

Yes, I think the writer of the song wanted the song to rhyme and then maybe the meaning is not so important. Do you think that the person who is saying these things about this girl Miranda likes her? It is a very happy song, but the lyrics don't seem so nice about her...

I like the song, sometimes I think it is about me. I never wear highheeled shoes either
    Mira y Andar

4. juanpa25 said:

lol... yeah I think he likes her a lot, even though she is not a good person, he still doesnt want her to leave xD
    I get it Mirandala xD so much pun no wonder u like the song hahaha well if it is about you, then I hope im wrong, and you are actually a nice person xDD

Mirandala said:

haha I am a nice person I think. thank you for translating, you are a nice person for sure!
    Mira y Andar