few songs to name, pop from 80's

Thread: few songs to name, pop from 80's

Tags: None
  1. kogut said:

Question few songs to name, pop from 80's

Hello,
    Can you help to identify the first, third and fifth song?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYDC6RnGybI
    Thanks!

2. Moriarty said:

3rd song is
    Michael Jackson - Speed Demon

5th song is
    Earth, Wind and Fire - Love's

3. kogut said:

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    3rd song is
    Michael Jackson - Speed Demon

5th song is
    Earth, Wind and Fire - Love's
    Thank you! You are right about MJ, but the 5th song you mean "Love's Holiday"? I checked it, this is another song. But thank you for your help!

4. Moriarty said:

I am sorry for the incomplete song title there, it is in fact:
    Earth, Wind & Fire - Love's Dance

cbwillallen25 said:

More than likely the song is called Time IMO. Just can't find anything at the moment. I am curious about the group Rendez Vous. They released a Vinyl in the Netherlands in 1987 called Time.

6. kogut said:

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    I am sorry for the incomplete song title there, it is in fact:
    Earth, Wind & Fire - Love's Dance
    That's it, thank you very much!

7. kogut said:

Quote Originally Posted by cbwillallen25 View Post
    More than likely the song is called Time IMO. Just can't find anything at the moment. I am curious about the group Rendez Vous. They released a Vinyl in the Netherlands in 1987 called Time.
    Yes, the first thing I did was looking for songs called "Time" - unfortunately this is too common word.
    I was trying to find a connection between the group Rendez Vous and Jerry Hey, who played the trumpet in this song, and couldn't find any. Here is the full discography of Jerry:
    http://www.discogs.com/artist/Jerry+Hey?noanv=1

Moreover, I think this is something more popular, I am sure I've heard this voice before, but cannot recognize it now. The arrangement sounds like David Foster/Quincy Jones.
    So I doubt it's the group Rendez Vous.

Maybe this little portion of information would help to identify it... Anyway, thank you for your help!

cbwillallen25 said:

Quote Originally Posted by kogut View Post
    Yes, the first thing I did was looking for songs called "Time" - unfortunately this is too common word.
    I was trying to find a connection between the group Rendez Vous and Jerry Hey, who played the trumpet in this song, and couldn't find any. Here is the full discography of Jerry:
    http://www.discogs.com/artist/Jerry+Hey?noanv=1

Moreover, I think this is something more popular, I am sure I've heard this voice before, but cannot recognize it now. The arrangement sounds like David Foster/Quincy Jones.
    So I doubt it's the group Rendez Vous.

Maybe this little portion of information would help to identify it... Anyway, thank you for your help!
    You're welcome, and thank you. This should help as I am unfamiliar with the artists voice.

9. pianoman74 said:

Well.

If my language detector is still working correctly, could it be that the first song is in JAPANESE?
    Language is definitely NOT English, that's for sure.
    Last edited by pianoman74; 08-11-2012 at 05:15 AM.