Nasle Man
(My generation)

Nasle man, nasle to, nasle taharroke zamune >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> My generation, your generation, is the generation of the movement of the time
Nasli ke mikhaad eshgho be arsh beresune >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a generation that wants to bring love to the heavens
Harfe man, harfe to, harfe shekastane sokoote >>>>>>>>>>>> my word, your word, is the word that breaks silence
Ke injaa jaaye maa nist >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that here is not our place,
Jaamoon tu aasemoone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> we belong to the heavens

Nasle man, nasle to, nasle taharroke zamune >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> My generation, your generation, is the generation of the movement of the time
Nasli ke mikhaad eshgho be arsh beresune >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a generation that wants to bring love to the heavens

Faryaade javoonhaast, kalaame taazeye man >>>>>>>>>>>>>> my new word is the cry of the youth
Ke taa key zendooni baashim, tu in otaaghake tang >>>>>>>>> that until when are we going to be imprisoned in this small room
Harfe man, harfe to, harfe az ghafas paridan >>>>>>>>>>>>>> my word, your word, is the word of flying from the cage
Rahaayi ro shenaakhtan, yek dam nafas keshidan >>>>>>>>>> knowing freedom, breathing constantly