Learning Khaliji dialect?

Thread: Learning Khaliji dialect?

Tags: arabic, dialects, khaliji, ksa, language

laylawayaam said:

Default Learning Khaliji dialect?

First off, I would like to start this post off with an appreciation to you guys who speak this beautiful language and any other in general, not to leave anyone out.
    I just love the Arabic language, which is why I would like to learn it.
    I would love to be able to know the basics I can't seem to find anywhere like:
    'I do'
    'I make'
    or how to conjugate these phrases would be nice.

And for Arabic speakers who do not speak the 5aleej dialect, is it sometimes hard for you guys to understand them talking? And what are all of the differences between the dialects?
    Thanks so much in advance.

laylawayaam said:

Default Learning Khaliji dialect?

First off, I would like to start this post off with an appreciation to you guys who speak this beautiful language and any other in general, not to leave anyone out.
    I just love the Arabic language, which is why I would like to learn it.
    I would love to be able to know the basics I can't seem to find anywhere like:
    'I do'
    'I make'
    or how to conjugate these phrases would be nice.

And for Arabic speakers who do not speak the 5aleej dialect, is it sometimes hard for you guys to understand them talking? And what are all of the differences between the dialects?
    Thanks so much in advance.

hob said:

Hi !

Did you saw first the thread about learning the Khaliji dialect ? If no > http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/le...i-dialect.html
    I'm sure they will be pleased to answer to your questions

I'm from north africa and yes i have difficulties to understand them. But i'm sure it's not really complicated if i try to learn their dialect
    It's not the most difficult dialect.