The Queen

Thread: The Queen

Tags: None
  1. Zakynthos said:

Default The Queen

ln klnknl k.
    Last edited by Zakynthos; 04-21-2020 at 03:13 AM.

Teshka said:

Zak this is great! one of my favorites that you have written so far. it moves right in for the "kill" ninja style (lol) and i think that "amber eyes" is a great touch. I should comment more often on your lyrics but once again i especially like this!
    Music is what feelings sound like
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

3. Zakynthos said:

Thank you Teshka. This one is a little old, I wrote it in early April. August is definitely not the best month to get inspired. (yet)

Really, what should I call you, Tesh or Tess?

Teshka said:

Yes i know what you mean about August and its not one of the more memorable Augusts for me so far, but it will get better.

Tess is fine but it doesn't really matter....its derived from my name, but the idea for the screen nick came from the movie Hitman....the hitman's girlfriend Nika (Olga Kurylenko) had a cat named Tishka
    Music is what feelings sound like
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

5. Zakynthos said:

Okay, Tess. I haven't watched that movie, but have played the homonymous videogames.

Doug Denslowe said:

Zak,check out Hitman Comics (D.C.Comics)it's probably a different charactor,but it's my favorite (cancelled,but you can still get the complete series in collected editions)comic book anti-hero,next to Batman!It's a Hitman who doesn't arrest the bad guys,he kills them,while puffing on a Marlboro.You've got to love it,I do!
    Last edited by Doug Denslowe; 08-19-2012 at 06:59 PM.

7. Zakynthos said:

If he's bald in the comics, then we're talking about the same Hitman.

Doug Denslowe said:

He's got a full head of hair (like the Punisher)wears sunglasses,has X-ray vision and can read minds.That way no one can sneak up on him and he's knows if someone's telling the truth.it was published by D.Dc Comics in1996-2001.They're worth checking out,no super-hero,he wears trench coats and drinks beer!It didn't last long,but I wouldn't waste time on this Thread if I didn't think it worth your while!!!!The writers and artists are;Garth Ennis&John Mccrea.
    In issue #1 he breaks into Arkham Asylum to kill the Joker.Batman stops him and he almost gets killed in the process.
    Last edited by Doug Denslowe; 08-21-2012 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Issue #1 preview