Maziar Fallahi - Gole Nazam

Thread: Maziar Fallahi - Gole Nazam

Tags: None
  1. Cup Cake said:

Default Maziar Fallahi - Gole Nazam

Maziar Fallahi-Gole Nazam

and the videoclip -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4zC14aXbuM&feature=g-vrec

Thanks for advance! =)
    Last edited by afsaneh; 09-01-2012 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Thread titles should contain song and artist name.

2. Batool J Bu Khamsin said:

i love this song too , i hope the translation

3. zumi a said:

can some one post the lyrics and translation of Gole Nazam by Maziar Fallahi
    I love his songs, even though I don't speak farsi !
    Thank You so much !!!!

afsaneh said:

Default Maziar Fallahi - Gole Nazam

Gole Nazam
    (My dear flower)

Gole naazam delam tange ------------------------------ my dear flower I've missed you
    Nazaashtan pishe ham baashim----------------------- they didn't allowed us be together
    Baayad har do jodaa az ham---------------------------- both of us should separately
    Sharike dard o gham baashim------------------------- be pain and sorrow's partner
    Delam tange vaase cheshmaat------------------------ I've missed your eyes

Delam tange gole naazam------------------------------ my heart is so heavy my dear flower
    Manam mesle to delgiram---------------------------- like you I am upset too
    Midoonam aaghebat yek shab------------------------ I know that one night finally
    Az in deltangi mimiram---------------------------------I'll die from this heavy heart

Delam tange gole naazam------------------------------ my heart is so heavy my dear flower
    Nagi az to jodaa boodam------------------------------ don't say I was separate from you
    Age porsidan oon ke bood---------------------------- if they asked who he was
    Nagi man bi vafaa boodam--------------------------- don't say I was unfaithful
    Delam tange vaase cheshmaat------------------------ I've missed your eyes
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

5. zumi a said:

Thank You so much afsaneh for such a quick reply !

afsaneh said:

your welcome dear zumia
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

7. zumi a said:

I am here with an other request. If any one can post lyrics and translation of Akharin Nafas by Maziar Falahi !
    Thank you in advance !!!!!